Respected Contributor

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Yikes

was it here or on jokers update that Omarosa's thing now is she likes insurance.   Well she must be determined to use it.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch BB, but since I'm not into The Olympics I decided to watch. The backstabbing and phoniness that goes on is too much! Omarosa has a lot of nerve being so upset with Shannon's behavior as she has a secret alliance with Keisha! The men knowing Ross is gay just discounted him, thinking he would be with the women. The guy (Meta World Peace?) I don't even think knows how the game is played. Ross needs to watch his back, the women will eventually come after him. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never heard of OmaRosa (or however she spells her name) and the only way I knew who Brandi was because of Leann Rimes, I live in my own little world,  These people disgust me with how they treat others, I think my In-laws should be on the next Big Brother this is exactly how they act.  I have always enjoyed Ross, but the treatment he has received so far, makes me really really sad, he has such a joyful spirit, he makes me smile, those other catty people should take a note from his heart!  And Keisha, I cannot get over her personality, I guess I would like to think she was the cute littly Rudy Huxtable, she is definitly NOT cute, or even very likable!

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2

Is Omarosa  a sociopath?  It is obvious she suffers from cognitive dissonance

"The state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change."

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I never heard of OmaRosa (or however she spells her name) and the only way I knew who Brandi was because of Leann Rimes, I live in my own little world,  These people disgust me with how they treat others, I think my In-laws should be on the next Big Brother this is exactly how they act.  I have always enjoyed Ross, but the treatment he has received so far, makes me really really sad, he has such a joyful spirit, he makes me smile, those other catty people should take a note from his heart!  And Keisha, I cannot get over her personality, I guess I would like to think she was the cute littly Rudy Huxtable, she is definitly NOT cute, or even very likable!

@CareBears

I too live in my little world never knew there was so many disagreeable souls.

You are right Ross makes the show interesting and says many things we in TV land is thinking 

Respected Contributor

@CareBears

How fortunate you are NOT to have encountered Omarosa. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 When they announced who was Going to be on, I asked my friend who is Omarosa, she was shocked I had never heard of her, now I wish I had not, LOL!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Jordan2

Is Omarosa  a sociopath?  It is obvious she suffers from cognitive dissonance

"The state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change."

@javala, I have disliked her since her time on The Apprentice. Most people I think don't like her, but she is one smart cookie.