Esteemed Contributor

There was a lot of people on here edoggy carrie underwood for her drama with her face. Here is a picture. You can clearly see her scar. And she does look different in that area. She  is still beautiful. But the hate towards her was unreal.

E8836DEA-3D79-4DC7-AE10-E2F895A4E79A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I think Carrie is beautiful inside and out.

Honored Contributor

What does "edoggy" mean?????????????/

Trusted Contributor

When she came out at CMA awards and preformed, you coulc clearly see that her mouth area was different. I agree, she is beautifuk inside and out.

Honored Contributor

Speaking for the Entire World...we still don’t see anything.

780A8B79-0905-4DAC-B4FB-14EDD6A788B2.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

It’s imoressive how she’s used falling on her face to promote a new album.  That one goes in the marketing record books.

Honored Contributor
She doesn't look that different to me at all; if she had not made such a big deal about it on social media, not many would have even noticed....
Esteemed Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

It’s imoressive how she’s used falling on her face to promote a new album.  That one goes in the marketing record books.

Carrie is a superstar. She doesnt have to create drama to promote her album. She hates drama and would never so that. That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Talk about jealousy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carrie Underwood

[ Edited ]

That is not a good picture to see the changes. Women are judged mostly on their appearance first then everything else. It's hard to accept gradual changes from aging so imagine when your face changes one moment to the next. I'm sure it was a lot worse 6 months ago.

She's a young woman and a celebrity so any drastic changes to her looks will really affect her.  You can see below that area underneath her nose and her upper lip were affected. It seems like they had to stitch her lip back together. In her most recent Instagram pic, you can see her lip line is not that straight. If you zoom in you can see it more clearly. She's still a beautiful woman but I wouldn't minimize her trauma without firsthand knowledge. We are only seeing her after plastic surgery and 6 months of recuperation.

carrie-underwood-11.jpg

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Re: Carrie Underwood

[ Edited ]

I am sick to death of hearing her whine about her face.  She should be thankful she has a face and beautiful one at that.  Good grief, some people have serious facial injuries and deformities and they don't complain one tenth as much as she does.  She'll be talking about it for 20 years. She needs a reality check because she's coming across as a spoiled prima dona.