Super Contributor

“Can You Ever Forgive Me”

Watched this last night on Amazon. It was so good. I wish Melissa McCarthy would do more roles like this or St Vincent. She was excellent!!
Honored Contributor

Re: “Can You Ever Forgive Me”

Since Can You Every Forgive Me was the only Oscar nominated movie I saw, I was hoping  Richard Grant would win.  I thought he was super.

Trusted Contributor

IT was good. 

Honored Contributor

no

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

no

LOL !! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

As far as the movie Can I ever forgive you?

Well in all honersty my reaction to that specific question is NO..... and here is why:

A writer needs a literary agent to circulate their book for press releases, advertisements in newspapers, magazines, all leading to hopeful publication.

Also many writers also receive an advance from anticipated sales from Publisher.

Published writers work very hard to create proper connections for success:

Needed are literary agents to promote their work and give them press exposure   for upcoming publication and agents seek publishers to have the work published.

A person can also self publish and hopefully find satisfaction and some soret of income from that option, but  unless wildly popular the income is many times a pittance.

BTW Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work. Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics.

Respected Contributor

My hubby & I loved it too.