Respected Contributor

Cameron Diaz announces birth of baby girl

Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden have announced the birth of their new baby girl, Raddix Madden. 

Cameron said there will be no pictures as she wants to keep the baby's life private, but said the little girl is RAD 😁

I'm assuming little Raddix was carried by a surrogate. I've seen pics of Cameron recently and she didn't look pregnant. 

Congrats to the new parents!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cameron Diaz announces birth of baby girl

[ Edited ]

Wishing little Raddix a beautiful joyfilled life!  Raddix is lucky to have parents who persevered enough to be brought into this world...she will be well loved.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cameron was pregnant and delivered  her own biological child with her husband. She did not use a surrogate.  I read someplace last summer that she was finally pregnant after many years of trying.

Congratulations to the couple.

FFE8E0DD-788B-4F48-8E80-FD7ABD9C86EA.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Good grief!  How old is she?  

Best wishes! 

Honored Contributor

This photo was taken 11/22/19, definitely not 9 months pregnant.

She is seen here on November 22

Private: The 47-year-old, seen here looking slim in high-waisted jeans on November 22, made it clear she won't be sharing details about the baby's arrival.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Three years after their surprise Beverly Hills nuptials, a source told Us Weekly exclusively that the Golden Globe nominee “would love” to be a mom and tried IVF, acupuncture and supplements to conceive.

The insider added, “It just hasn’t worked out yet. … They don’t know exactly what it will look like, whether it will be natural or through adoption or surrogacy, but they aren’t giving up. It’s been a roller coaster of emotions, yet they still believe there will be a happy ending.”

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

She was definitely pregnant! 

57504261-16AA-4A13-A996-EA9848A2B0C6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic  I read that she is 47.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

This photo was taken 11/22/19, definitely not 9 months pregnant.

She is seen here on November 22

Private: The 47-year-old, seen here looking slim in high-waisted jeans on November 22, made it clear she won't be sharing details about the baby's arrival.

Oh yes she looks to be 8-9mo's along here in this photo! LOL

Honored Contributor

How ridiculous that you not show a baby picture. The baby's features will definitely change through the years.  Congratulations to the parents. This is a wonderful time for you all.

kindness is strength