Valued Contributor

just curious if ppl really do sit around and watch CIJ movies in the dead of summer months? I personally despise them and hardly watch them during the Christmas season. They must be popular bc they are on Hallmark and GAC. Not to mention they start them before Halloween. Just seems overkill to me. 

Respected Contributor

I do not watch them, in July or during the holidays. 

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

@Glitter51 My answer is yes and no. I don't "sit around" and watch the Christmas movies. I love Christmas in July, it just gives me so much peace and joy in my heart, even in June and July. 

However, I don't think I can say I sit and watch because I am almost always doing things around the house. I love putting them on and listening to them. They'll be days and days that go by I don't tune in to one of these movies, at other times, the Hallmark channel will be on all day. 

In my opinion, the summer months are when I would want to watch something that was nice and cool. 

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51    I do not watch Hallmark movies.  I don't know what GAC is.

The only Christmas movie I watch is A Christmas Carol b& w version & the Mr. Magoo cartoon version.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I start watching usually in October when many of the new movies start to come out for holidays.

Respected Contributor

I love Christmas movie starting after Thanksgiving.  But I have DVDs of my faves.  I never watch Hallmark movies anymore or Lifetime movies or any of that ilk  I don't know what GAC is.   

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

just curious if ppl really do sit around and watch CIJ movies in the dead of summer months? I personally despise them and hardly watch them during the Christmas season. They must be popular bc they are on Hallmark and GAC. Not to mention they start them before Halloween. Just seems overkill to me. 

I only watch Christmas movies on TCM during the holidays.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Glitter51    I do not watch Hallmark movies.  I don't know what GAC is.

The only Christmas movie I watch is A Christmas Carol b& w version & the Mr. Magoo cartoon version.

I love Mr Magoo's A Christmas Carol.  I have to say it is my favorite version of this story.  Love the music.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 ..............Im with you, I despise CIJ and those sappy Christmas movies.  No I dont watch them at anytime.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Never in my life have I watched one of those movies.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment