Honored Contributor

Never watched Magnum but B Positive was pathetically unfunny pointless show.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree We all enjoy different things. That's what makes life fun. For me, anyway.

Honored Contributor

Re: CANCELED SHOWS 5/12

[ Edited ]

@twinsister wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

I'm so bummed that Magnum was cancelled. CBS has so many other dramas that are tired, not nearly as good as Magnum PI. I understand I must've been a business decision, but that was one of the best shows on TV.

@Effie54 - I just read that Universal and CBS couldn't come to an agreement on the licensing fee.  All about the money.  

@twinsister 

OF COURSE it's all about the money.   This is a huge industry and even the shows that are the cheapest to produce are very expensive.   NO network will air a TV show that is losing money.

In many industries, especially these days, the first consideration is always money.  It's not enough to break even; businesses need to show a profit, especially when there are a huge number of shareholders that anxiously read the quarterly earnings reports.

Honored Contributor

I love B Positive. I'm sad to hear about this. Darn it.

Honored Contributor

Didn't watch so won't miss Magnum or B Positive. In fact, I can't think of any current shows I'd truly miss, though I am sorry to see the United States of Al cancelled, only because I enjoyed ogling Parker Young so often without his shirt... Woman Tongue Woman Wink 

MF Guy: Suburgatory's Parker Young | Men's Journal

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
I liked B positive sad to see it go. But the season finale kinda suggested it wouldn’t be back
Esteemed Contributor

The Endgame was also canceled.

Esteemed Contributor
Darn - wish I hadn’t opened this. So bummed about Magnum PI for the same reasons others have said. Really one of my favorite shows and a great way to end the week.
Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

The Endgame was also canceled.

What???!! Oh no, not that too? Darn! I thought I saw somewhere that it had been renewed, a while back. I guess not. I liked it, but I LOVED Magnum....in so many ways. God took his time when he made Jay Hernandez.

Super Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
Darn - wish I hadn’t opened this. So bummed about Magnum PI for the same reasons others have said. Really one of my favorite shows and a great way to end the week.

Totally agree about Magnum.  Never thought this show would be cancelled.