Trusted Contributor
I have to confess that I am so anxious to see it, that I have peeked at the online spoilers! Looks like it's going to be a great season!
Valued Contributor
On 1/17/2015 smokymtngal said:

Oh, how I wish there would be a way to watch it as they are showing it right now in the UK!

There is a way. However, the website is full of viruses. Google watchtvseries.net Broadchurch. When the page comes up, the only safe things to click on are the season and episode number choices. Then the play arrow on the black video screen. It can take as long as 30 seconds to play. Right now all of season 1 is there and the first 2 episodes of the new series. Some weeks, nothing will play. That happened to me when I watched the current Downton season. I assume it's to lure you into clicking onto one of the viruses embedded in the site. Ignore all notices for plug-ins and video player updates.

Respected Contributor

2cockers1cat, I have read about these websites and they look really dangerous to me. I'm not computer savvy enough to trust myself to only click on the right things. I'll just wait until March. I should have said I wish there would be a mainstream way to watch this show as it broadcasts from the UK. I take it you have watched the show this way?

Valued Contributor
On 1/17/2015 smokymtngal said:

2cockers1cat, I have read about these websites and they look really dangerous to me. I'm not computer savvy enough to trust myself to only click on the right things. I'll just wait until March. I should have said I wish there would be a mainstream way to watch this show as it broadcasts from the UK. I take it you have watched the show this way?

Yes I watch Downton there. It comes up the day after it plays in the UK. There are many series to select from on the play list.

Honored Contributor

After what you said here, I was afraid to go to that website, so I went to another-I was very surprised that this new one won't be a murder mystery.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} The producer or someone said it was never meant to be a series. This next one will have suspense but no murder-said they don't want it to be 'Midsomer in Broadchurch' hahaha. I'll take it any way I can get it. I see David still has his Columbo look-plus the scruffy beard. I'll take him any way I can get him, too.

Honored Contributor

This does not bode well at all. If the British can't understand what they're saying there's no hope for us. Yikes!!!

There is a very very slight insignificant spoiler in the article. And the info that season 2 is not a mystery but a courtroom drama.

Broadchurch 2 drops 2 million viewers

Respected Contributor

Lori, I tried the link you have and it didn't work for me. I usually like courtroom dramas so I will probably like this too (after all, David Tennant is in it). I'm sad to hear that viewership is dropping.

Honored Contributor

The most important thing is that people in Great Britain are complaining they can't understand the dialogue -- so how will we?

The article is still there. Maybe they moved it? Try this:

Broadchurch drops two million viewers this series

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11357123/Broadchurch-drops-two-million-viewers-this-se...

Respected Contributor

That link worked for me. Thanks. I use closed captioning for everything so probably won't be bothered by the mumbling (ha ha). I will be bothered by plot points that don't make sense or continuity errors. I'm still looking forward to seeing it. That other show must be really good. Maybe we'll get it here later.