Honored Contributor

E256BB6D-8A4C-423E-BE6C-B0EEB25415F4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

A study in what can go terribly wrong when someone is getting older and trying too hard to be relevant.  

@Sooner 

Well, I guess that's one possibility. 

Personally, when I saw the photos, my first thought was they really used the wrong photographer for this cover shoot.

Trusted Contributor

Horrible!  I would be disappointed in myself if I was the photographer.  Not a superfan of BP by any means,  but he is better looking than profiled in these photos.

Honored Contributor

He's no model, to me.  His best look is when he was Tristin with blonde hair.  That was the best look for him.  But this is probably someone elses idea on how to pose him. I wonder what he thinks of this magazine cover.

Super Contributor
Yes, Tristin of Legends of the Falls!! Lived that movie . Where I first became aware of him.!
Esteemed Contributor

@MorningLover 

From "Meet Joe Black"

Brad Pitt in 'Meet Joe Black' | Brad pitt, Brad pitt young, Brad pitt  pictures

Honored Contributor

A handsome man turned into a freak.  No thanks.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Very strange photos, especially that cover photo. But I still think he is handsome, and to me he has always looked a little like a younger Robert Redford in a lot of ways...These photos are just weird, and very different fo him I suppose! 

Honored Contributor

I read the article yesterday that was written about him this week.  He is winding down his career and he as been sober now for 6 years.  He joined a group of men, did not say whether it was AA or not that as been a tremendous help to him.  He tried to give up cigarettes but as been unable to do so.  The article showed that cover but I do not remember reading what the meaning was for the pose.  What I took from the article is he wants a better life for himself and his children.  I am sure that does not involve good looks or sexiness at this point in his recovery.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

He looks some like David Bowe here...definitely showing his age...

I do not care for the cover or any of the pictures...he is getting too old for GQ