Honored Contributor

Chrisley Knows Best Todd and Julie found guilty

On all charges. Looking at up to 30 years.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chrisley Knows Best Todd and Julie found guilty

Will the new show be called "Chrisley Knows Fraud Best"? 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

What is funny it is the only reality series i watch , i just get a kick out of it . That being said , what is wrong with people thinking they would risk going to jail over doing dishonest things.

Respected Contributor

There's so much dysfunction in this family, that they try to turn into a comedy. No humor to be found in this situation. They won't be able to spin a prison sentence. 

Honored Contributor

I just saw there's  a new season coming out soon...what??!!

Esteemed Contributor

Real kiss of death, if you go on TV touting abt how rich you are. Just waiting to hear abt  what's up with the fraud allegation against that RH of Salt Lake City.

Honored Contributor

The US Attorney's Office confirmed that the Chrisley's have not been remanded to jail. In a court filing late Tuesday afternoon, a judge ruled that they must remain under home confinement until their sentencing date. They shall be restricted to their residence at all times except for employment; education; religious service; medical, substance abuse, or mental health treatment; attorney visits; court appearances; court-ordered obligations; or other activities as pre-approved by the Court or probation officer until further notice of the Court. Defendants must alert probation officers to any spending over $1,000. All other conditions are to remain the same the ruling said. So far, a sentencing date has not be determined.

Esteemed Contributor

Up to 30 years?! Why do people who really have it made do such stupid crimes?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 Just guessing they won't be spending a lot of time for religious services!

I know someone who used to watch this series and  I would sometimes watch with her but I alwys found them to be creepy.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    Maybe they need to look into taking in a few or more religious services, the ones stressing morality.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment