Respected Contributor

Oh my, we just watched Erik give his necklace away Woman Embarassed  Was that the dumbest "Survivor" move ever?  This show makes me feel bad for being a woman.......

Later the jury could hardly contain themselves.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Momwrote:

Oh my, we just watched Erik give his necklace away Woman Embarassed  Was that the dumbest "Survivor" move ever?  This show makes me feel bad for being a woman.......

@Jackhound Mom, you probably know this and maybe that's why you're binge-watching, to remember all the bone-headed moves over the years  --

-- that Ghost Island's twist is that it's all about the dumbest game moves over the years.  And Erik's is considered the worst.  Every one of these game moves is coming back to "haunt" the Survivors on Ghost Island.  Can't wait!!!!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLoriwrote:

@Jackhound Momwrote:

@Jackhound Mom, you probably know this and maybe that's why you're binge-watching, to remember all the bone-headed moves over the years  --

-- that Ghost Island's twist is that it's all about the dumbest game moves over the years.  And Erik's is considered the worst.  Every one of these game moves is coming back to "haunt" the Survivors on Ghost Island.  Can't wait!!!!

Oh! @LoriLori I had no idea that was going to be the twist.  Dennis & I did not see any of the earlier seasons so this is all new for us.  We started a few years ago and when we re-watch we will be able to tell where we started.  I remember a lady Marine (Shambo perhaps?) who was nice to everyone and helpful.  Of course we remember Russell also.  So all these past one are great for us.

Not sure if very many people binge watch old shows like Survivor or others like Nurse Jackie, Breaking Bad, Bates Motel, American Horror or Lost but we do it all the time.

Thank you for writing and we will all compare notes on the current Survivor soon. 

Respected Contributor

Reality Star BITES Police Officer During Drug Bust Gone Wrong

http://www.celebuzz.com/g/survivor-jenna-morasca-bites-cop-drug-bust/

I don't watch survivor but my mother always did so I've seen some of it.

Honored Contributor

@lovescatswrote:

Reality Star BITES Police Officer During Drug Bust Gone Wrong

http://www.celebuzz.com/g/survivor-jenna-morasca-bites-cop-drug-bust/

I don't watch survivor but my mother always did so I've seen some of it.

@lovescats, that one is extra sad because she seemed so steady.  She was engaged to winner Ethan and they were engaged over a decade, I read over the years she was his rock when he got cancer.  

Some aren't a surprise -- Jael from ANTM was off from her first episode -- but Jenna seemed steady.  It's a reminder to me that I don't really know these people even when I think I do.