Honored Contributor

Julie Christie was in one with Warren Beatty and I like it.  He's Mr. Pendleton.  Well, I love the original one too. 

But besides Dr. Zhivago, what else has Julie Christie been in? (Without looking).  I just can't think of any.

She was so pretty in Dr. Zhivago.

???

Honored Contributor

Re: Thinking of movie remakes:

I can't think of any others either. I do think she was so pretty and very sensual looking.....I will have to look her up and see what her background is....... 

Honored Contributor

Interesting, @qualitygal, we were just talking about her the other day in the tv/movie forum. 

It was because "Darling" was showing on TCM.  That's one of her early ones, where she's a restless model caught up in the Sixties social whirl of London, keeps getting involved with the wrong men, etc.   It's really good!

I think she was in "Billy Liar" too.  Let's see, there was "McCabe and Mrs. Miller", and "Heaven Can Wait" with Warren Beatty.  I'm blanking on her others.

Recently she was in the one where she has a dementia of some kind-- got all kinds of praise for her performance...

Honored Contributor

Her Oscar winning performance in Darling.  A relatively recent movie where she plays a wife with Alzheimer, Away From Her.  Shampoo with Warren Beatty.  Those come immediately to mind.  There are others.

Honored Contributor

Shampoo....

Honored Contributor

@Oznell, Oh I missed that!! I'll have to look further back.  Thanks.  I did see Darling, didn't know the name, where she has Alzheimers. Heaven Can Wait, is the one I went blank on too.  That was such a cute movie, both of them. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN,  I didn't see Shampoo, I'll have to catch that sometime, thanks.

Respected Contributor

Julie Christie was in many films, just google her name and you can get a lengthy list on Wikipedia or IMDB.   Magnificently gorgeous woman!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDovewrote:

Julie Christie was in many films, just google her name and you can get a lengthy list on Wikipedia or IMDB.   Magnificently gorgeous woman!

@ScarletDove So true! She has done quite a lot of films. She is still gorgeous as well...