Frequent Contributor

“Big Sky” Season 3 New Plot

[ Edited ]

Looks like seasom 3 will include  Rex Linn and Reba McEntire according to DEADLINE.  It clearly neededa  a new direction. 

Honored Contributor

Re: “Big Sky” Season 3 New Plot

@kittiekattie wrote:

Looks like seasom 3 will include  Rex Linn and Reba McEntire according to DEADLINE.  It clearly neededa  a new direction. 

@kittiekattie 

Well, it needs a new story, that's for sure.  Interesting characters and beautiful scenery, but time to move on to something new.   

Just looked up Rex Linn ... interesting match those two will be.

Respected Contributor

i like the series and i'm beyond tired of ronald! i wish jenny was a little more realistic for a cop. maybe it's just that she doesn't really dress for the job.

Respected Contributor

@kittiekattie When does it start?

Frequent Contributor

Looks like it is Sept.21

Honored Contributor

Did they tie up the last two plots (Ronald & the drug lords)?  I just couldn't stomach it any more.  They just dragged it out forever, and I hate people in series that are uncatchable like Ronald that end up a recurring theme throughout the series.  Red John ruined The Mentalist for me.  Just let them catch the bad guy or not but move on already.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i like the series and i'm beyond tired of ronald! i wish jenny was a little more realistic for a cop. maybe it's just that she doesn't really dress for the job.

@10sluvr 

Did you miss some shows?   I thought Ronald was dead and his girlfriend had dropped her daughter off ... somewhere, and took off for parts unknown.   

I also thought the drug family's craziness was just about over ... but they could be a recurring theme, I guess.

Honored Contributor

@kittiekattie wrote:

@kittiekattie 

Did it mention whether these two were good guys ... or criminals?  

Respected Contributor

yup, ronald gone, i should have said "was" instead of i'm. We need some totally new storylines. I need to go back and watch the last episode. I can't remember what happened to jenny's undercover/cop boyfriend.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

yup, ronald gone, i should have said "was" instead of i'm. We need some totally new storylines. I need to go back andwatch the last episode. I can't remember what happened to jenny's undercover/cop boyfriend.

@10sluvr 

Didn't he break up with her?   I recall someone broke up with someone, but can't remember, either.