Honored Contributor

Just read that Tamra and Eddie from RHOC had to close CUT Fitness!

She said they had a hard time after Covid..They had the business for almost 10 years!

Honored Contributor

Re: Just read that Tamra and Eddie from RHOC had to close CUT Fitness!

Was the hard time, getting people in, or workers, or had they both been ill? Did it say?

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Valued Contributor

Think I read recently she is returning to Housewives of OC,so guess her anf Eddie will be getting their Bravo checks  again.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's for the best. Remember he was having all those heart issues. Sorry to hear of any business closing though.

Honored Contributor

I think it may have been getting people in...They had a 5,000.00 square foot facility, and they were only allowing 50 people in a time.....They also were leasing out part of the space to a chiropractor, I believe they said.....Good thing she is going back to RHOC...They also have a CBD business. 

Honored Contributor

There are so many of those CBD businesses now. I guess they can use it if they get stressed lol.

Trusted Contributor

I am surprised anyone still watches that show !

Valued Contributor

Good,

Nothing but a foul mouth pot stirrer.

Bravo really reaches for the bottom of the barrel.

Andy should be ashamed but he loves it.

Honored Contributor

cannot stand tamra and am not happy she is rejoining the show.

neither of them really knew how to run a fitness center is one of my guesses. the location, i believe, was in a warehouse area where they did not get a lot of foot traffic. covid hit and they were probably closed for a while and they probably never recovered. eddie had health issues. tamra has had a lot of family issues.

i have heard that their CBD business was doing well. at one time tamra wanted to get back into the real estate business, but i dont know if she did or not.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Tamra will definitely stir the pot on RHOC. Andy seems to keep the housewives who cause the most drama. It was obvious that Tamra and Eddie weren't very good at running a business. I am surprised their business lasted almost ten years. They had a good run. It is time they moved on to something else.