Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/02/2014!!!

By the way, feel free to disagree with me anytime you want to. I don't mind.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 sassy68 said: Well I don't know if Victoria is IN LOVE with Derrick but she did say yesterday she would be willing to go home before him because she can't bear to be without him in that house. She is so afraid he will be put up on the block and evicted and she will be alone. Victoria is going to need major counseling when she gets out and Derrick is really largely responsible for that.

I heard that, too. I've also heard her say how Derrick is like family, she thinks of him as a brother, etc. I just think Victoria is a very needy person, and probably very sheltered and somewhat coddled in "real life." I don't think Derrick has done anything inappropriate or crossed any lines with his hugs, etc, but I do think he's clearly playing her for the game. I'm afraid Victoria may be crushed after the game is over because I don't think Derrick will be the life-long friend she thinks he will be.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Celery, he is playing her for the sake of the game and that's what I mean about her needing counseling when she gets out. He is not going to be friends with her outside this game like she thinks he is and rightly so, he is a married man with a child but I feel he should be reminding her that his priorities lie with his wife and child in the real world so she doesn't become so attached.
Respected Contributor

If anyone is watching the live feeds, could I get clarification on a couple of things ? I heard the tail end of a convo with Derrick saying (I think) to Caleb....she has a crush on me but that's okay it's part of the game...is that what he said ? Also, right now Cody is in bed with Victoria and seems to be really playing/pumping her....does anyone know what led up to that ?
Respected Contributor

sassy, Oh, I understand. I think we're on the same page. She seems to have a lot of insecurities, and I wonder if she's somehow learned to act weak as a way to get attention. I do think her family has probably coddled her, but I know some of it has to do with her family's culture, and I respect that. I mentioned in a previous thread that I think she has things going for her, and I hope she can work on becoming more independent once she leaves the BB House. Derrick knows how vulnerable Victoria is, and he really should be more careful, but he is so caught up in winning at this point that he seems to have forgotten Victoria is a real live person, and not a game piece (if that makes sense).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I'm afraid I wasn't watching the feeds. I was catching on this past week's Dr. Who.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Derrick did tell Victoria that everyone in the house is out for themselves. They say and do what they feel will help them win the money. How much plainer could he have said that it's all game play without jeopardizing his game?

People believe what they want to believe no matter the evidence to the contrary, think Caleb/Amber.

Super Contributor

Occasional rain...I haven't heard Derrick tell Victoria he has been lying to her all along. No, he won't admit that. It's not the truth that everyone is playing for themselves. He is in an alliance. He wants Victoria to believe he's not but he is and she knows it.