Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/02/2014!!!

Sad, sad Victoria. I believe that SHE believes that she is in love with Derrick. He let it go way too far in his quest to take her to the end. The hugging and lying together and touching ......I believe he knew exactly what he was doing. She tells him she loves him before she goes to bed at night and told another HG " I love Derrick...no I mean I REALLY love him." Is there anyone left in this house to like or root for ? I guess, by default, Cody ? At least he is using Christine which makes him a hero in my book.
Trusted Contributor

If I was Derrick's wife, I would be furious at him, even if he wins the money! I have had married members of my family fall for other people and leave their current spouse, so it hits close to home with me and I cannot bear a married person leading on a girl like that. Of course she also had a responsibility to stay clear of him, but Derrick is older and in my opinion, should have played her a different way.

Valued Contributor

Victoria is very, very impressionable and I think it is kind of sad how Derrick is using her.
Honored Contributor

The other women in the house excluded her from the beginning. Derrick was the only one who included her so no wonder she has formed an attachment to him. I doubt she will feel the same once she's back in the real world.

Honored Contributor

Derrick sees himself as working undercover and his wife surely understands that. I doubt she's so insecure that what Derrick has done, which is really no more than one might do with a sister, threatens her.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, for sure, Derrick treated her way different from a sister - always hugging, touching her, knowing how "needy" she appears to be. Letting her say she loves him, etc. etc. I think he was way more affectionate than a brother. We can agree to disagree about that!! JMO

Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 suzieQ4me said:

Oh, for sure, Derrick treated her way different from a sister - always hugging, touching her, knowing how "needy" she appears to be. Letting her say she loves him, etc. etc. I think he was way more affectionate than a brother. We can agree to disagree about that!! JMO

Everyone in the house hugs everyone else and tells them they love them. Cody, Frankie, and Caleb hug her too.

Trusted Contributor

On After Dark a couple of nights ago, Derrick told Victoria that NO ONE in the house is closer than the 2 of them. He told Victoria that she can be sure that they are much, much closer than any other pair in the house. Just different little nuances like that can make a gullible girl fall quicker. This is all just my opinion. We all probably see it differently.

Having said that, I do actually agree that she will get over him once they get out of this BB house.

Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 suzieQ4me said:

SUZY....I am glad that you can appreciate the differences as can I . He knew exactly what he was doing and what effect it would have...he has proven time and again to be a very good "reader " of people and their emotions and he sends out the signals that work for him. As I have said in the past, that is what makes him very good at police work....he adapts to the person's needs and Victoria definitely has needs. She was (is) ripe for the picking and he picked.
Trusted Contributor

Danky, thanks for that - I was starting to think that I was the only one who thought like that! He definitely took a gullible young girl and "helped" her to fall for him. Thanks!!