Honored Contributor

Big Ange - Mob Wives

[ Edited ]

Anyone here watch Mob Wives?  

I feel so incredibly sad and sorry for Big Ange.  I just love her.   She has cancer.  She had  surgery awhile back in her throat and thought all was well.  Well, her cancer has spread in her lungs and brain.  She is not responding to regular treatment and they are trying other things to help her.  My husband said she was on Dr. Oz yesterday with her family and he says it was terribly heart-wrenching.

Big Ange has always been my favorite on the show.  She has continually tried to keep the peace among the "girls" and wants everyone to quit fighting and get along.  Plus, she exhibited herself to be such a happy and upbeat person.  

I wish the best for her and hope she can get some treatment to help her.   

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

Hi, AngelPuppy1...yes, I've watched every season of Mob Wives, plus the spinoff that was solely about Big Ange opening her bar in Miami. I agree that she tends to be peacemaker among the group. She's always been a favorite of mine, too. I was saddened to hear that she had been going through this evil disease. My dad struggled with brain cancer from May 2015 until the Lord called him home in November 2015. I know how devestating it is on one's family and their loved ones. I sure wish the best for Ange.

Respected Contributor

I, too, love Big Ang and have watched every season of Mob Wives. I saw her on Dr. Oz yesterday and just cried my eyes out. I feel so bad for her. Smiley Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Contributor

I watch mob wives too and I did not realize she had cancer again. I feel so sad for her as I enjoyed watching her and the show. I am a native New Yorker and i live in the south now so watching this show was my little bit of home.

Respected Contributor

i watched her, on dr. oz, too. she was very brave to talk about her cancer. she was trying to be strong, but you could just tell, she was devastated. he was very gracious to her.

the one thought i kept having is "why didn't you listen, when people said smoking causes cancer?" she was a heavy smoker, too. why don't people get it?

i wish her the best.

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Ange - Mob Wives

[ Edited ]

I just heard she died  today.

EDIT

The news just announced her family tweeted she did NOT die.

Valued Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I just heard she died  today.

Sadly I read this too.  May she rest in peace.

Respected Contributor

Rest in peace Angela. No more suffering. Smiley Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

The news just reported that Ange's family tweeted she did NOT die

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Ange - Mob Wives

[ Edited ]

I feel it had probably already spread but wasn't detected.  It's a shame, but smoking can and does kill.  I always liked her on Mob Wives, but her voice, which I am sure the smoking caused, gave me the creeps.

ETA:  I just watched a segment of Ang with Dr. Oz, and she looks so good that it is difficult to believe she is so far advanced, so sad.