Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching the reruns currently on pretty much all day long. Most with Captain Lee..but also some of the newer shows "Mediterranean".  This show seems less scripted...even though I am sure it is to some degree.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden    I've become addicted to Bravo's Million Dollar Listing and have been watching it's reruns pretty much 24/7.  I just wonder if they're making new versions of these shows?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SeaMaiden    I've become addicted to Bravo's Million Dollar Listing and have been watching it's reruns pretty much 24/7.  I just wonder if they're making new versions of these shows?

@Kachina624  I watched MDL when it first came out for several seasons....then it just became too complicated  with different people....etc...and I lost tract. 

Esteemed Contributor

Below Deck (the original) is currently my favorite show.  Below Deck Sailing Yacht starts Monday but, for whatever reason, isn't as good.  I can't stand Sandy so I rarely watch Below Deck Med.  There's a Below Deck Down Under that's starting soon but it's on Peacock or some streaming service.  I'm hoping it eventually will air on Bravo.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown