Honored Contributor

Re: Below Deck Med Last Night - Anyone Watching?

i think it could be JUNE JUNE.......surprised that i have not seen any spoilers about it on any of the sites that i get my gossip from.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Peter Hunziker Fired from Below Deck 

Peter Hunziker has been fired from Below Deck Med..  Peter is the Lead Deckhand who calls Malia "Sweetie" and also refers to himself as "unit".  Apparently, they will be editing out a lot of his scenes from future episodes.  Check out the link above or you can google it and read tons more.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain   imo the loss of this Pete guy is no loss.  I never thought he was all that, despite what he thinks he is.  He was being a jerk toward Malia and he seemed to have fallen in love w/that Italian stew in a couple of days.

So stupid to do something like that at this point in time.  I can see when someone does something years ago when they were much younger that they are sorry for now, and didn't realize the repercussions, but this guy should have known better.

I won't miss seeing him on the program.

I am liking the chef very much.  He has an awfully good disposition and is very likeable, and he seems like he can make very tasty meals.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

i have read some articles on reality tv gossip sites.

some have said that they are really going to be clamping down in editing and watching for inappropriate comments and actions.

this is one reason why some have said that RHOBH is taking a month sabbatical......they want to go in and edit......especially scenes involving brandi (who has yet to appear on the show.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sure wouldn't miss Peter at all if he left.. He is weird and creepy. He should have left with the Love of His Life Lara IMO. They were a perfect match...both very strange.

Honored Contributor

9pm et tonight

S5 - E4

Ace of Stew Face

With bad weather rolling in and down her Second Stew, Hannah scrambles to manage the interior with only Jess to rely on. Captain Sandy and Malia draw a hard line with the deck team when they call the guys out for their questionable behavior. Kiko struggles to prepare a picnic lunch for the first off-boat excursion of the season. After surviving the charter, Hannah is rewarded with a Second Stew, but she quickly realizes the newest addition to her team may be more than she bargained for.

Air Date: 06/22/2020
Respected Contributor

I'm njoying this season so far.  I guess by the end of it Hannah wlll be more than ready to say goodbye to yachting. 

Her second stew replacement is Bugsy, the one who had been a prior chief stew and so their styles clashed. 

I seem to favor the chef the best.  He's always so good natured and easy to get along with.

Roy Orbison Sr. was a wonderful singer and musician.  His special that is sometimes shown on PBS featuring star turns by Bruce Springsteen, kd Lang, Tom Waits, is one of my favorites.  Fortunate that his son gets to make a living off the selling of his hits to be used in movies, commercials etc.....

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

Re: Below Deck Med Last Night - Anyone Watching? 2020 SPAIN

@sunshine45 wrote:

hannah and lara.....WOW......i am wondering if lara is going to last the entire season?

kiko is great......a fun chef for sure.

Kiko has such a pleasant and sensible attitude-He's a breath of fresh air!

Honored Contributor

As I suspected, it's Bugsy.  

Honored Contributor

I am just happy we haven't been seeing everyone drunk out of their minds so far this season....but the season is young.

I am pretty impressed with Malia. I think she is doing a great job so far.

The chef is also doing a great job. He is easy going and pleasant..perfect personality for a chef on a Yacht.