Esteemed Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--June 4, 2023

Agree with all your comments, Kelli.  Only thing I can figure is that these people want fame and the money that comes with it.  But, most are either losers,users, and/or pathetic.  Love has little or nothing to do with most of the couples.  Jasmine and Gino have managed to get on my last nerve as one of my friends used to say.  

Respected Contributor

The audacity of Nichola to invite Meisha all of the way over to Isreal and he's keeping her a secret from his family.  He should be overjoyed that a woman light years out of his league is even entertaining this 46 year old, unemployed, uptight virgin.  When he said "You're cute when you're mute" I would've quipped- "You're cute when the shades are drawn and the lights are off" What does she see in him? Why can't she date locally? She's actually attractive and accomplished.   Sheila and Daniel: the use of an iphone to communicate will get very old for them and she's in a destitute situation with a son and is possibly using him for a greencard.  Jasmine is a tawdry gold digger who is not nearly as attractive as she thinks she is- Gino needs to drop his fedoras and embrace baldness and ditch Jasmine whose mentally unpredictable and high maintenance.  Raszan wants fame in the USA and Amanda should've never come to Romania only months after her husband passed.  Reiliey expects a woman to be overjoyed by Claire's teenybopper pearls and Violet is probably using him for money and he's using her for an international hookup.  Tayray needs to get a reality check and a personal trainer.  This season is depressing and stressful to watch, but the drama reels me in and I can;t quit 90 day Fiance! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

The audacity of Nichola to invite Meisha all of the way over to Isreal and he's keeping her a secret from his family.  He should be overjoyed that a woman light years out of his league is even entertaining this 46 year old, unemployed, uptight virgin.  When he said "You're cute when you're mute" I would've quipped- "You're cute when the shades are drawn and the lights are off" What does she see in him? Why can't she date locally? She's actually attractive and accomplished.   Sheila and Daniel: the use of an iphone to communicate will get very old for them and she's in a destitute situation with a son and is possibly using him for a greencard.  Jasmine is a tawdry gold digger who is not nearly as attractive as she thinks she is- Gino needs to drop his fedoras and embrace baldness and ditch Jasmine whose mentally unpredictable and high maintenance.  Raszan wants fame in the USA and Amanda should've never come to Romania only months after her husband passed.  Reiliey expects a woman to be overjoyed by Claire's teenybopper pearls and Violet is probably using him for money and he's using her for an international hookup.  Tayray needs to get a reality check and a personal trainer.  This season is depressing and stressful to watch, but the drama reels me in and I can;t quit 90 day Fiance! Smiley Very Happy

@SportyShorty07  Are you goint to watch the other 90 Day show starting July 10th? 90 Day two nights in a row lol. I've really come to like Match Me Abroad. Have you watched that? It comes on after 90 Day Fiance on Sunday nights.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  I will watch whatever the 90 day franchise and TLC throw at me Smiley Very Happy- I am so excited for the upcoming July 10th 90 Day series and the two night extravaganza.  I do watch Match Me Abroad! Harold is endearing and is definitely pushing himself to get more comfortable around women.  The feminist Disney princess is in for a rude awakening in Russia- a lot of young Russian men like to be in charge in relationships.  The African American girl whose never been on a date is waaaay too attached to Aubergine or whatever his name is and the Arizona sportscaster will date anyone whose too young and impressionable to know that he's a dime a dozen dweeb.  The guy who likes lawnmowers and latinas is very boring- maybe his engagements ended because the women got tired of his talk of grass.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4  I will watch whatever the 90 day franchise and TLC throw at me Smiley Very Happy- I am so excited for the upcoming July 10th 90 Day series and the two night extravaganza.  I do watch Match Me Abroad! Harold is endearing and is definitely pushing himself to get more comfortable around women.  The feminist Disney princess is in for a rude awakening in Russia- a lot of young Russian men like to be in charge in relationships.  The African American girl whose never been on a date is waaaay too attached to Aubergine or whatever his name is and the Arizona sportscaster will date anyone whose too young and impressionable to know that he's a dime a dozen dweeb.  The guy who likes lawnmowers and latinas is very boring- maybe his engagements ended because the women got tired of his talk of grass.  Smiley Wink

@SportyShorty07  I'm glad you'll be watching and pleased to hear that you watch Match Me Abroad. Harold and Michaela are a sweet couple. I enjoy seeing them interact. Finally a happy love story! Some of the other folks, in fact most of them, I don't hold out much hope for. The Disney Princes is way out of her element. What do you think of the woman from NYC? Do you think she'll find love?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  Harold and Michaela are really sweet- both very smart and honest.  The NYC woman is too jaded and guarded to trust this process- I don't know if she's gone to therapy to deal with her emotionally abusive ex, but she really should in order to move on.  The NYC woman needs a lot of comfort and reassurance and seems to use her dog as a comfort and crutch because her dog won't desert or dissapoint her- men are probably weary about her because she's very uptight and tense and is a package deal with her dog.   The NYC lady needs security, captivating conversation and reliabiltity and its really short sighted of her to try to date abroad with men who are younger, playing the field and don't speak English very well.  

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4  Harold and Michaela are really sweet- both very smart and honest.  The NYC woman is too jaded and guarded to trust this process- I don't know if she's gone to therapy to deal with her emotionally abusive ex, but she really should in order to move on.  The NYC woman needs a lot of comfort and reassurance and seems to use her dog as a comfort and crutch because her dog won't desert or dissapoint her- men are probably weary about her because she's very uptight and tense and is a package deal with her dog.   The NYC lady needs security, captivating conversation and reliabiltity and its really short sighted of her to try to date abroad with men who are younger, playing the field and don't speak English very well.  

@SportyShorty07  ITA with your observations. By the way, I think her name is Susan. It blows my mind that she thinks she's going to find someone abroad.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  Thank you! Yes, Susan- that's her name! I completely blanked on her name.  She's a successful, pretty woman and she could and should find a guy locally.  She and the others have no business dating abroad- the same goes for 90 day Fiance contestants as most of them have no concept of extreme cultural/religious/patriarchal differences and can't afford the back and forth trips let a lone a visa sponsorship. 

I can't help but think that most of these people on 90 Day Fiance and Match Me Abroad know that they can't really hack it in the USA to land dates/secure relationships so they intentionally pursue a power imbalance relationship  usually with   impoverished/much younger foreign people who see them as a way out of their circumstances and a ticket to a visa.  I'm single and in my early 30's and as annoying as dating apps can be sometimes, I'd rather meet men that are accessible to me in a nearby location in my city than romanticize a connection that's shallow and based on the exoticism of a foreign partner thousands of miles away.  Look at Rishi for example- complete mommy's boy man whore with the personality of a dented trashcan yet that pathetic lady keeps listening to his lies and being lead on for years by a guy whose destined for arranged marriage and has no backbone in building his autonomy.  And the guy Daniel- he has had tons of video and phone sex with Sheila before he's even met her in person, pretty tasteless and ungentlemany of him.  That's my 90 Day Fiance rant Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

I will watch whatever the 90 day franchise and TLC throw at me.

I am so excited for the upcoming July 10th 90 Day series and the two night extravaganza...

Welcome to the Watch Party! 

I totally agree with your (hilarious) assessments too.

These "Reality" shows are a train wreck that you just can't look away from. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes  Thank you! I'm so glad I found this forum on QVC Smiley Very Happy.  Every time I think I'm going to quit 90 Day Fiance, I just can't- I need the drama and poor romantic decisions of others in my life!  From Angela using her breasts as storage units for her cigarettes and Trac Phone to Meisha having a heavenly awakening while vacuuming- or Rose's diseased shower rat in the Phillipines, this show just keeps cranking out trash TV gold hits season after season. I'm looking forward to Monday's new whacky cast of a characters.  Smiley LOLHeart