Respected Contributor

Before the 90 Days--June 4, 2023

I don't know if this will be as good as The Other Way.  Certainly we are not going to have a voice of reason (Debbie).  And I may have to record and FF through Gino and Jasmine.

Remember--starts on Sunday--June 4!

Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--June 4, 2023

@DrKelli  Thanks for starting a new thread. I hope this turns out to be a good season. I enjoyed this past season though I know many here did not.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 I am one who enjoyed the last season.  I wasn't nearly as annoyed as I normally am (except with Nicole).  I just don't think I can stand to watch Gino and Jasmine again.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched any TLC since the last installment of the Sister Wives Tell All.  

I gave it up when they came out with that really trashy (in my eyes) MILF Manor.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I haven't watched any TLC since the last installment of the Sister Wives Tell All.  

I gave it up when they came out with that really trashy (in my eyes) MILF Manor.

MILF Manor is no longer on. Hopefully it won't get another season.

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

MILF Manor is no longer on. Hopefully it won't get another season.

That show was kind of sleazy if you ask me. I doubt if any of the couples are still together.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli , thanks for the new thread.  We have it scheduled to record in our DVR.  Just not looking forward to Gino, etc.

Respected Contributor

OMDog.  These people.  The guy who has the Vietnamese girlfriend, Violet?  He is a huge jerk.  And the poor heavy guy who was being catfished?  I actually feel badly for him because he's pretty naive.

The deaf man?  That may be an interesting story, but I don't think it will work out well for him.

And the young widow--why does she have to pick a jerk? You know he just wants to get to the states so he can be an 'actor'.

And of course, Gino and Jasmine.  I learned WAY more about them last night than I ever wanted to know.  E.V.E.R.

Honored Contributor

There are certainly some sad cases on this season. The ones we haven't seen yet may be a bit more interesting but maybe not!

I didn't think the widow Amanda should leave her small children right after their dad died to seek a man in Romania. This guy seems like nothing but a scammer and the movies he appears in over there look like p orn. Maybe softcore. He's no star. Maybe in his own mind he is.

Gino and Jasmine get on my last nerve. The guy who she was supposedly dating but will soon be her neighbor seems like a TLC plant to me. It reminds me of the Daniele and Taylon storyline.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , both DH and I said the same thing last night about Amanda (think that's her name) leaving her young kids to go there.  Even her sister tried to convince her not to.  It's just plain wrong and in watching the kids wanting that "daddy box" with them should tell her not to pursue this.  This guy is not "daddy material", but she doesn't want to see it.

The guy with the glasses named Riley, I think is also going to be in for some not so great surprises and I agree with @DrKelli .  He happens to live in the same state I do.

Then we have the other guy who's already been catfished, yet it appears he's decided to go.

The deaf guy should be interesting; however, that's going to make things even more difficult IMO.

Gino/Jasmine - way TMI.