Honored Contributor

Is anyone watching this? I'm behind - just watched the first two tonight. I know it's scripted and all that, but I thought I was going to get sick watching "the kissing contest." How scripted was that? And they went too far! Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

Re: Bachelor Winter Games

[ Edited ]

It's just mindless fun, I watched from the beginning & the show ended tonight with an engagement. I won't reveal who the couple is for those that haven't seen it yet but  the proposal was sweet & I'm happy that they ended up together. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the show & 3 of the final 4 couples are still together, pretty amazing.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51wrote:

It's just mindless fun, I watched from the beginning & the show ended tonight with an engagement. I won't reveal who the couple is for those that haven't seen it yet but  the proposal was sweet & I'm happy that they ended up together. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the show & 3 of the final 4 couples are still together, pretty amazing.

@kitcat51 - That it is! I know who the couple is too, even though I still have to watch tonight's shows (I'm always a day or two behind!). I put up with a lot on these shows, but the kissing judging just about did me in! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom She waited a long time for the right guy & he was so sweet & crazy about her.....they explained how they got back together after she left the show. I didn't see  a spoiler about who was getting engaged on the show so I was surprised, I thought it was going to be another couple.

Esteemed Contributor

Total mindless fun!  But fun it is.  It will be interesting to see how long the couples last.  Ashley I. usually does the Bachelor segment on Access so hopefully they will also talk to her about what's going on with her and cover Winter Games, too.