Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2019

its a NEW YEAR and its a new BRAVO!

well maybe not a new bravo, but new and returning shows.....and i am sure that we will be hearing lots of gossip. please feel free to share what you hear about our favorite bravo shows and bravolebrities.....and your not so favorites also. Smiley Wink

HAPPY 2019 TO ALL OF YOU! thanks for making the bravo viewing even more enjoyable and  interesting with your thoughts and news and gossip. hope everyone has a wonderful january! CHEERS!

https://northbridgetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/17-Welcome-January-Quotes-Images-Pictures-to-say-Hello-to-New-Year-New-Month-6.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for JANUARY 2019

[ Edited ]

UPCOMING SHOWS

January 2019:

1/17 - BACKYARD ENVY (new show)

February 2019:

2/12 - REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS (returning show)

2/17 - DONT BE TARDY (returning show)

2/26 - MEXICAN DYNASTIES (new show)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I know Kandi Burgess (real housewives of Atlanta) is going into the celebrity big brother house. Wow she wrote songs, the housewives & restaurants she owns & doing this? I don't understand. Usually D listers do this show that need the money. Also rumor Kandi & Cynthia may be cut from next season real Housewives of Atlanta. Hope it's a rumor.

Honored Contributor

RHOBH trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I_HjL__9RI

Honored Contributor

announced on the married to medicine reunion tonight.

there will be a married to medicine LA coming soon!

https://i.imgur.com/6riic2V.png

From Left to Right:

Super Contributor

I'm trying to decide if I want to continue watching RHBH.

One by one over the years I've kicked all the other Housewives shows to the curb and I don't miss them at all,  especially NJ and Atlanta.

I am looking forward to the Backyard show!

Honored Contributor

I am looking forward to RHOBH.....It will be interesting with Denise Richards on there, she is pretty outspoken, so it will be interesting to see how she mixes with Dorit and Erika....

Honored Contributor

They tried a Married to Medicine Houston but it lasted one season.  It will be interesting to see if this installment makes it.

Saw on Instagram that Kyle Richards turned 50. She posted a photo of herself in a bikini.  She looks amazing. 

Looking forward to BH.  I'm so over Jersey and I don't watch Atlanta.  

Honored Contributor

Wow..Kyle really does look fantastic on her instagram page. This is the best I have seen her look. She truly looks younger and more fit. 

looking forward to BH..it's my fav HW franchise.

Honored Contributor

mexican dynasties.jpg

Feb 26 10/9c

Connected to each other through a string of personal and professional relationships going back decades, the Allendes, the Bessudos and the Madrazos have Mexico City and all of its offerings in the palms of their hands. With both humor and heart, they challenge stereotypes, raise a few eyebrows and proudly showcase their over-the-top lifestyles.

note:

Raquel Bessudo and daughter Doris Bessudo (who just so happens to be cousins with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Kyle Richards' husband Mauricio Umansky)