Respected Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for AUGUST 2017

The new season of "Flipping Out" starts tomorrow night.

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

The new season of "Flipping Out" starts tomorrow night.

I've been really looking forward to it!  Love "Flipping Out!"  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Flipping Out is one of my favsSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

flipping out is a favorite of mine, too.  i can't wait to see the baby.  the pictures that i have seen...she's just beautiful.

no, no, no to peter.  i guess because of the popularity of rhoa, they figure this will fly.  not for me!

jax's show will be really dumb, i think, but harmless.  i may check this one out just to see what's going on.

Honored Contributor

Bethenny recently swallowed her pride and put her drama with Jill on the back burner.

Instead, Bethenny showed support for the Zarin family and sent them a thoughtful gift.

In fact, Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stranger dished about the situation on Heather McDonald’s Juicy Scoop podcast.

“Bobby’s dying. He doesn’t have a lot of time,” Patti said. “This is not something to play around with. Network antics aside, me and Andy [Cohen] have been texting and emailing, and this last week, Bethenny did send a basket of goodies to Bobby.”

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/08/17/bethenny-frankel-extends-support-jill-zarins-husband-bobby-ami...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I saw on E! News that Bobby has a brain tumor and thyroid cancer.

Honored Contributor

vanderpump rules.....

being reported that jax and brittany have broken up.......just when their new show is about to begin!

Radar exclusively reported that Taylor, 37, and Cartwright, 28, first chartered into “rocky territory”  after filming their spinoff show, Vanderpump Rules: Jax and Brittany Take Kentucky. The country girl’s family was pressuring the SUR-ver to propose even though he wasn’t ready to take the next step in their relationship.

Producers tried to force the couple to work on their issues ahead of the show’s premiere, but they couldn’t make their relationship work any longer and Cartwright has since unfollowed Taylor on social media.

“Her family stress was too much and with the spinoff there was so much pressure,” the insider explained.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jax-taylor-split-brittany-cartwright-break-up-vanderpump-rules/?utm_so...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

RHOA

cynthia bailey will be debuting some of her eyewear tomorrow on am style. according to a post she made she will be on at approximately 7:13 am. these are exclusive to qvc.

http://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=cynthia+baile...

Honored Contributor

a new half hour special tonight at 9:30pm et.

the real housewives of new jersey: how they got here

the best and worst moments from seven seasons. a trip down memory lane includes old friends from past seasons. there is also a look at where teresa and melissa left things last season and how siggy and delores impact the group.

how much do you want to bet that we will be seeing the infamous table flip once again? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Brittany is better off without Jax, in my opinion, never knew what she saw in him, as a person.