Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for AUGUST 2017

thought i had started an august thread for BRAVO. excuse me if i am two weeks late. Smiley HappyHeart

august.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for AUGUST 2017

RHOA

believe it or not......PETER finally DID get his peach!

new show in the works according to tamara tattles. it will take place at his sports bar in charlotte. persistence does pay off. lol

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/08/15/exclusive-peter-thomas-got-his-spin-off-in-charlotte/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Shannon's opening a restaurant and it will have a nine-lemon logo...She said we'll see that on the show this season.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Shannon's opening a restaurant and it will have a nine-lemon logo...She said we'll see that on the show this season.

not so sure she is the best person to be in the restaurant business....she flies off the handle quite a bit. i wonder if she has any partners?

Esteemed Contributor

I have no interest in Peter's new show so I won't be watching.  He just had an abrasive personality that, quite frankly, does nothing to make me have any interest in him.  I always thought he appeared somewhat shady as well.  

Shannon does not handle stress well (yes, that is an understatement.....LOL).  A restaurant is NOT the business for her.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Won't be watching Peter's new show -- he's a player and I just don't trust him. It will be interesting to see if it lasts. 

Can't imagine Shannon owing a restaurant unless she's going to be a silent partner who stays far, far way from the business. She doesn't strike me as being someone who would deal with her employees very well with her quick temper -- unless that's just for the show. 

Honored Contributor

I am not interested in seeing Peter on his own show. I am shocked Brovo found him interesting enough to create a show around him. 

Shannon owning a restaurant is a surprise.....hopefully she is just the owner and not the manager dealing with employees.

Honored Contributor

Initially I too was shocked that Bravo thought a show about Peter would be interesting but I guess I shouldn't be considering they think a show about Jax and his girlfriend, from Vanderpump Rules, would be interesting.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Initially I too was shocked that Bravo thought a show about Peter would be interesting but I guess I shouldn't be considering they think a show about Jax and his girlfriend, from Vanderpump Rules, would be interesting.   

Both shows sound horrible to me. I guess they are running out of ideas and are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Trusted Contributor

I might watch the new show with Jax and Brittany if for no other reason than to see Jax shovel cow manure and slop pigs or do  other dirty work. I'm sure he'll do a lot of complaining the whole time he's working. He doesn't strike me as a hard worker - more like a slacker.