Highlighted
Honored Contributor

BRAVO TV news and notes for MAY 2022

hello to all and happy mothers day! hope your day was extra special!

here is our general BRAVO thread for the month of MAY 2022. please feel free to share your news and gossip.

may you all have a wonderful month ahead!

warmer weather is on the way......i think...... Smiley Wink

may welcome.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO TV news and notes for MAY 2022

new show begins tonight.....5/8/2022

LOVE MATCH ATLANTA

S1 - E1

Meet the Matchmakers

Five of the top Black Matchmakers in Atlanta navigate both their complicated clients and complicated friendship with each other. Shae meets with a new client whose sexual freedom presents a challenge. Ming questions if she should continue working with a problematic client. New to the ATL, the Matchmaking Duo has plans to take over the city, but are caught off guard when their old friend and matchmaking rival, Joseph, allegedly steals another one of their business ideas.

Air Date: 05/08/2022
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

SHOW NEWS......

VANDERPUMP RULES and SUMMER HOUSE have been renewed.

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DUBAI will premiere june 1st.

new show.....BELOW DECK ADVENTURE.....fall 2022

new show.....LOVE WITHOUT BORDERS (working title)....2022

new show..... REAL GIRLFRIENDS IN PARIS.....2022

new show......SOUTHERN CHARM: LEVA LAND (working title)

new show......XSCAPE and SWV (r&b groups from the 90s) hope to reignite their careers......winter 2022

new show.....LIFE IS A BALLROOM.....a ballroom dance docuseries scheduled for 2023.

Honored Contributor

I wonder where The Real Housewives of Potomac is??

I thought it was supposed to start a few weeks ago, and we saw a show with Karen Huger an d her family planning a Family Reunion, but never saw one episode of RHOP! 

Wonder what is going on??? That franchise is one of my favs..

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I wonder where The Real Housewives of Potomac is??

I thought it was supposed to start a few weeks ago, and we saw a show with Karen Huger an d her family planning a Family Reunion, but never saw one episode of RHOP! 

Wonder what is going on??? That franchise is one of my favs..

@CANDLEQUEEN , last season started in July.  I think Karen's Grand Dame reunion was billed under Real Housewives of Potomac and it was confusing.  I remember when someone posted Potomac was starting I commented that it seemed they were starting awfully soon because last season didn't end until November.  

Right now there are 3 installments running on Bravo.  Miami, Atlanta and BH.  Then we have Dubai starting in a couple of weeks.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Thanks for the explanation Lipstickdiva!!

Esteemed Contributor

I happened to have the Summer House Reunion last night as I was doing other things and caught the trailer for Southern Charm.  It looked really good....much better than last season.  This was for the original SC....not the new one with Leva.    As for the new shows listed, none of them really appeal to me.  Since I love Below Deck, I'll probably give that one a go. 

I'm hoping BD Down Under will air on Bravo.  They are currently showing RHMiami and they did air Ultimate Girls Trip which originally aired on Peacock.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I happened to have the Summer House Reunion last night as I was doing other things and caught the trailer for Southern Charm.  It looked really good....much better than last season.  This was for the original SC....not the new one with Leva.    As for the new shows listed, none of them really appeal to me.  Since I love Below Deck, I'll probably give that one a go. 

I'm hoping BD Down Under will air on Bravo.  They are currently showing RHMiami and they did air Ultimate Girls Trip which originally aired on Peacock.

@shoptilyadropagain , I'm a BD fan too but I just cannot get into sailing yacht.  We have it on but I'm always only half watching. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain , I'm a BD fan too but I just cannot get into sailing yacht.  We have it on but I'm always only half watching. 

@Lipstickdiva I like BDSY much better than BDMed.  I'm not a Sandy fan so I normally don't even watch it.  However, BDSY is not as good as the original Below Deck.  And....Below Deck was not as good the last two years without Kate. IMHO!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

I read online today that Lisa Hochel and her husband Lenny are divorcing. He has moved on already with a model from another country.

This, after years of infertilty treatments and having two children.

There are pictures of the new girlfriend online if anyone is interested.