Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO TV news and notes for APRIL 2022

I read that NeNe is suing Bravo for racism.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that NeNe is suing Bravo for racism.

Yes I read she is suing Andy Cohen and Bravo.

Honored Contributor

Yes, apparently it stems from comments made by Kim Zolciak Bierman(sp?)... I didn't watch RHOA when kim was on the show..My question is why wait so long? That had to have happened many years ago now?

I think NeNe wants back on RHOA!!!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yes, apparently it stems from comments made by Kim Zolciak Bierman(sp?)... I didn't watch RHOA when kim was on the show..My question is why wait so long? That had to have happened many years ago now?

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Yes this had to happen many years ago. Many times Nene has been on WWHL acting like Andy is her good friend and now she suing him and Bravo.

Didn't she have a show about remarring Greg or am I imaging that?

They have a picture of Nene dancing at Andys Baby Shower on the headline about the lawsuit.

This seems very strange to me.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Yes this had to happen many years ago. Many times Nene has been on WWHL acting like Andy is her good friend and now she suing him and Bravo.

Didn't she have a show about remarring Greg or am I imaging that?

They have a picture of Nene dancing at Andys Baby Shower on the headline about the lawsuit.

This seems very strange to me.

Yes she and Andy have always acted like they were good friends...She did have a spin off show for a season...it showed her remarriage to Greg.. 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

https://pagesix.com/2022/04/25/erika-jayne-lisa-vanderpumps-breath-reeks-of-garlic-cigarettes/ 

@colliemom4 

looks like no love lost between them!

i am amazed at how some of these women can carry on about each other on social media...... even when they are no longer on the show. definitely NOT a fan of erikas.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

https://pagesix.com/2022/04/25/erika-jayne-lisa-vanderpumps-breath-reeks-of-garlic-cigarettes/ 

@colliemom4 

looks like no love lost between them!

i am amazed at how some of these women can carry on about each other on social media...... even when they are no longer on the show. definitely NOT a fan of erikas.....

@sunshine45  Yes. Very catty behavior! I don't like Erika either. Apparently Lisa's a chain smoker but nothing she's done/does compares to Erika's behavior.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4I read that too! I am not a fan of Erika's-never have been, I have never liked her on the show...

She needs to worry about herself and her own sad situation first-Jealous much Erika? Even if Lisa is a chain smoker and has bad, cigarette breath, why go on social media and say all of that?

Really, doesn't Erika have much bigger problems than worrying about Lisa V.'s breath?? lol!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4I read that too! I am not a fan of Erika's-never have been, I have never liked her on the show...

She needs to worry about herself and her own sad situation first-Jealous much Erika? Even if Lisa is a chain smoker and has bad, cigarette breath, why go on social media and say all of that?

Really, doesn't Erika have much bigger problems than worrying about Lisa V.'s breath?? lol!!!!! 

I like these women less and less with each nasty word they write and speak. These HW's never were and will never be real friends.

Give a person time and their true colors always come out.

I saw Garcell on a local show and she said Kyle and Kathy are currently not on good terms..wonder what happened.