Valued Contributor

DO ANY OF YOU WATCH IT I LIKE THE SHOW AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN IT  LOVE TO WATCH WHEN THEY ALL SIT DOWN FOR DINNER   GREAT CAST  LOVE TOM SELLECK

Honored Contributor

I love the show.  Watched it from the beginning.  I am not a tv person but it is one of the few primetime shows I actually watch.  

Respected Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

DO ANY OF YOU WATCH IT I LIKE THE SHOW AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN IT  LOVE TO WATCH WHEN THEY ALL SIT DOWN FOR DINNER   GREAT CAST  LOVE TOM SELLECK

I'm another fan of Blue Bloods.   I never miss an episode.  I also just love Tom Selleck.  Have been a fan of his from his Magnum P.I. days.

I also enjoy the character of Danny.   He just seems so realistic as a hard-nosed NYC detective and yet you can feel the love that he has for his wife and kids.  

Everyone of the cast were so well chosen for their characters.   

Respected Contributor

I've never been a Tom Selleck fan, but I do love Blue Bloods.

Great cast & mostly great episodes.

I do like the scenes around the dinner table. 

Super Contributor

Whenever my granddaughter spends the night, she and I will watch BB on Netflix.  We started at the beginning and are working our way through the series. 

Honored Contributor

I've seen an occasional episode but the show never clicked with me.

Honored Contributor

I watch it all the time! As many times as I can. I never get tired of it.

The only think I don't like is the character of Erin.

I do love the dinner times too.

My daughter suggested we have a standing Sunday dinner date and I said I'd love to! We'll be just like Blue Bloods only us!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

I like the show a lot and really like Tom Selleck. -- he and I go way back!!  I love him more I think in his Jesse Stone movies-- in both series he's always brooding and that's sexy to me.

Really like Donnie Walhberg, too.  The family dinner scenes are heartwarming.

Respected Contributor

I love Blue Bloods and have watched it faithfully from the beginning. The show single handedly rejuventated Friday night television.  I love Tom Selleck in everything he does. 

Honored Contributor

We love the show.  My DH watches reruns all the time on WGN.  My only complaint is that they never do a Christmas episode.