Honored Contributor

BIG SKY RETURNED 9/21 *SPOILERS*

[ Edited ]

REPEAT:  *SPOILERS*

What a *yawn*.

Caught up this morning on HULU and was so disappointed.  While we are finally rid of Ronald, I thought Mark and Jesse had headed out to the Canadian border to catch up to Scarlett.

Now the story is that they are chasing the Bhullar family. 

Donno is now a cook at at restaurant and Tonya is a high-rolling real estate agents?  WHAAAT???  Both should be in jail.  Donno especially-what is his purpose for this season????

So Reba with her husband runs a "glamping" outfit and it is her son who is the murderer in the woods.

We have participants hiking without water, without bear spray, without proper clothing...........ok.

The Reba shows up in the woods out of the blue?  It was obvious she had something to do with the person who murders people and animals.

*yawn*  As much as I think Hoyt and Cassie are good actresses, Beau is boring and so is the acting overall.

Two thumbs down for this season premiere.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: BIG SKY RETURNED 9/21 *SPOILERS*

I thought their night was Thursday.  I hope I have it taped.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass   Wednesday, Sept. 21 was the premiere.

I catch up on HULU the next day with no commercials. 

Can you catch up On Demand?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I usually tape it so I don't have to do commercials - haven't watched it yet.  This is not one of my favorite shows, but it's doable.  I think the storylines are not that great and do drag on.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

My eyes glaze over with some of the improbable plot lines, but It's one of DH's favorites.  

Super Contributor

I watched and what a mess...Where did the Buehlers go? Who is that new guy both girls like? Is Jerrie gone and where’s the guy that worked with Cassie?Where is Scarlett?? I will watch next week but I hope the lose ends are tied up...
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I usually tape it so I don't have to do commercials - haven't watched it yet.  This is not one of my favorite shows, but it's doable.  I think the storylines are not that great and do drag on.  

@AngelPuppy1 

I also tape and FF.  Honestly, I still can't believe this is a David Kelley show .... and Michelle Pfeiffer's sister is a regular. 

When I think of David's previous shows .... Boston Legal, The Practice, Ally McBeal ... this seems so off the beaten path for him.   

Esteemed Contributor

Tried, but never got into it for some reason. 

Honored Contributor

I only started watching this show because I watched Vikings and I liked the actress who played Lagertha (sp).  She was terrifc in this part.  However, I'm not crazy about her in the part she plays in this show and if she had not been in it, I would not have even started watching it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

What????  I missed the premier show???