Respected Contributor

Re: BIG SKY RETURNED 9/21 *SPOILERS*

Both DH and I started watching this show at the beginning.  Eventually, I got tired of the Ronald storyline and stopped, though he continued.

I saw that Reba was going to be on and being a fan of hers, thought I'd give it a try.  

We DVR'd the show and watched last night; however, it just hasn't kept my interest.  DH said he'll give it a few more chances.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

What????  I missed the premier show???

@colliegirls 

I believe it used to be on Thursdays, but now it's on Tuesdays.   

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

REPEAT:  *SPOILERS*

What a *yawn*.

Caught up this morning on HULU and was so disappointed.  While we are finally rid of Ronald, I thought Mark and Jesse had headed out to the Canadian border to catch up to Scarlett.

Now the story is that they are chasing the Bhullar family. 

Donno is now a cook at at restaurant and Tonya is a high-rolling real estate agents?  WHAAAT???  Both should be in jail.  Donno especially-what is his purpose for this season????

So Reba with her husband runs a "glamping" outfit and it is her son who is the murderer in the woods.

We have participants hiking without water, without bear spray, without proper clothing...........ok.

The Reba shows up in the woods out of the blue?  It was obvious she had something to do with the person who murders people and animals.

*yawn*  As much as I think Hoyt and Cassie are good actresses, Beau is boring and so is the acting overall.

Two thumbs down for this season premiere.

@Cakers3 

I don't know why, but for some reason I just cannot remember the characters' names.  Too many, maybe.

What happened to the Bhullar father and his sneaky girlfriend?  Didn't she have him sign some papers he didn't realize he had signed?    

Honored Contributor

I thought it was not good at all.  Moved so slowly and the acting was terrible for the most part.  The new guy ---at least I think he is new --- he is so phony acting.  Reba was not good either.  The whole thing was very disappointing.  If the next show is not better, I might just ditch it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

REPEAT:  *SPOILERS*

What a *yawn*.

Caught up this morning on HULU and was so disappointed.  While we are finally rid of Ronald, I thought Mark and Jesse had headed out to the Canadian border to catch up to Scarlett.

Now the story is that they are chasing the Bhullar family. 

Donno is now a cook at at restaurant and Tonya is a high-rolling real estate agents?  WHAAAT???  Both should be in jail.  Donno especially-what is his purpose for this season????

So Reba with her husband runs a "glamping" outfit and it is her son who is the murderer in the woods.

We have participants hiking without water, without bear spray, without proper clothing...........ok.

The Reba shows up in the woods out of the blue?  It was obvious she had something to do with the person who murders people and animals.

*yawn*  As much as I think Hoyt and Cassie are good actresses, Beau is boring and so is the acting overall.

Two thumbs down for this season premiere.

@Cakers3 

I don't know why, but for some reason I just cannot remember the characters' names.  Too many, maybe.

What happened to the Bhullar father and his sneaky girlfriend?  Didn't she have him sign some papers he didn't realize he had signed?    

@Tinkrbl44   The son Jag killed the father in the hospital.  He used a pillow to suffocate him.  Then we saw Ren was there in the shadows and the two hugged-so it is assumed they are now in charge.

But the girlfriend of the father (Alicia) did trick him into signing papers so she had full control of the "business".  Ren had to choose to either buy out Alicia or work with her.  Ren bought her out and Alicia left for London.

I am also lost where Ren and Jag went-I am assuming to another state to continue the operation.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I thought it was not good at all.  Moved so slowly and the acting was terrible for the most part.  The new guy ---at least I think he is new --- he is so phony acting.  Reba was not good either.  The whole thing was very disappointing.  If the next show is not better, I might just ditch it.  

@AngelPuppy1   At the end of last season Jerrie and Mark were heading up to the Canadian border where Scarlett had been spotted.  She gave the daughter over to an aunt so it is just Scarlett still on the run.

Yet in this new season Jerrie and Mark are searching for the Bhullars. 

So much for story continuity.  LOL

I liked Reba when she had the comedy series but I agree-she was awful.

Beau is the new character we saw briefly last season and I agree-his acting is terrible.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I started watching this season because of Reba , but this show like said earlier doesn't even look like a David Kelley show , looks like it should be on Hallmark , It isn't terrible , just not great , maybe i have been watching too many high tier shows on streaming and network tv isn'/t cutting it. But on the flip side Abbott Elementary is excellent so , go figure.

Respected Contributor

Spoiler
Anyone watch last night , I wonder if the son is even the killer , even though Reba is an accessorie for letting the hiker die. I think David Kelley must have his kids writing this show. He usually has such high standards. Not really exceptional actors on this show . I thought the first season had promise , but it was a little dark for me , you cant win.
Super Contributor

Haven't watched the new season....was hesitant to, since Reba's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me, but now definitely won't due to all the lousy reviews!

Respected Contributor

Any one ? Funny ,a lot of people watched this the last 2 years and i am watching this dud of a season , maybe it will get better LOL.