Honored Contributor

BIG BANG THEORY 12/7 EPISODE

I really enjoyed an episode that centered around Raj, who I find lovable and delightful and love that he quit straightening his hair! He was adorable doing that commentary at the observatory and so sweet that he met a new young lady.

I got sick of Howard putting him down and glad to see Raj has had enough. I get kind of sick and tired of Howard's smart mouth all the time. Raj (now with curly hair!) is almost my favorite part of the show.

And the ending at city hall with Amy and Sheldon, how sweet was that? One of the better episodes I've seen in a long time.

Trusted Contributor

Re: BIG BANG THEORY 12/7 EPISODE

It was a great episode! That is Kumar’s real hair style and I like it. I never miss an episode, of course we dvr it.

Esteemed Contributor

Ram looked good with his curly hair.  I loved the Sheldon/Amy interaction.  While Sheldon will always be Sheldon he is definitely making progress towards becoming a truly functioning human being .  It is sweet to see what changes Amy has wrought on him.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

For me , the best part of this show, besides the humor, is the way the characters are allow to change and grow. I think it is the reason the show has lasted so long. So many other sitcoms run out of ideas because unlike real life, the roles remain stagnant. I love all of the characters , but Sheldon and Amy touch my heart.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

The characters name is RAJ -

@KathyPet wrote:

Ram looked good with his curly hair.  I loved the Sheldon/Amy interaction.  While Sheldon will always be Sheldon he is definitely making progress towards becoming a truly functioning human being .  It is sweet to see what changes Amy has wrought on him.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I love The Big Bang!! Raj was great last night and so was Sheldon. It is going to be fun to see Sheldon and Amy when they have their wedding. Great series!

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I really enjoyed an episode that centered around Raj, who I find lovable and delightful and love that he quit straightening his hair! He was adorable doing that commentary at the observatory and so sweet that he met a new young lady.

I got sick of Howard putting him down and glad to see Raj has had enough. I get kind of sick and tired of Howard's smart mouth all the time. Raj (now with curly hair!) is almost my favorite part of the show.

And the ending at city hall with Amy and Sheldon, how sweet was that? One of the better episodes I've seen in a long time.

I have always liked Raj and find that of the four nerds, he is the most evolved culturally, and has bought into Americana as well as his own heritage. Howard is a pain sometimes, but I don't think he's any worse than Sheldon who is just downright rude to his "friends" when it comes to their intelligence. He's also rude to Amy. I have often wondered when HE is going to get the lesson he really deserves. He sees himself as superior to the others, but he really hasn't had many accomplishments to write home about other than being a genius. Howard went to space; Raj has received honors in science organizations, and so has Leonard. What exactly has Sheldon done besides have an idetic memory. He's the one who gets caught in all kinds of calculation mistakes: Stephen Hawking found one; Kripke found one; Leonard found one; the scientist they took the train ride to see found one; and Leslie found one. I laugh everytime the genius is found in error.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

For me , the best part of this show, besides the humor, is the way the characters are allow to change and grow. I think it is the reason the show has lasted so long. So many other sitcoms run out of ideas because unlike real life, the roles remain stagnant. I love all of the characters , but Sheldon and Amy touch my heart.

@QVCkitty1 thank you for this great post as I agree what keeps this series alive and fresh is the growth of each character.  I missed last night's episode but will follow up when available on On Demand.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

Except, HE thinks he has remolded her and that she was a work in progress. He told Meemah that in the episode where she visited them.