Respected Contributor

B&B.....Thomas needs to back off....he's creeping me out!!

Boy, he just won't give it a rest........poor Caroline is going to have a nervous breakdown if he doesn't leave her alone.........he's such a creep. 

Contributor

Re: B&B.....Thomas needs to back off....he's creeping me out!!

Who's Thomas? Am I the only one who doesn't know?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ridge's son who "took advantage" of her when Ridge broke up with her for one night.....he's a player and probably the bio father of her baby.   He's Steffy's brother and they're both two of a kind......always just take what they want no matter who they hurt or step on.

I'm still hoping by some fluke of nature that the baby really is Ridge's, but I know that's too much to hope for. 

Honored Contributor

@Debbyrg @HULAGIRL What?  Hulagirl, do you want to tell her?  How can you watch the show and not know who Thomas is?

I can't explain it because I don't know how to do a synopsis.  Anyone else want to explain who Thomas is?

Meet Thomas:

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-has-their-new-thomas-pierson-fode-joi...

Regular Contributor

And where is Ridge?  I haven't seen him on the show for a long time.  I wonder if they are replacing the actor.  Thomas is definitely creepy.

Honored Contributor

@Katluver925  That's funny about Thomas.  You'd be surprised at how many people think he's creepy.  I guess when they hired him they felt he was beautiful (hince:  Bold and BEAUTIFUL).  Ha!

If you go over to the internet you see other people commenting they think he's creepy too.  Maybe it's his expressions.  He's not ugly but when I compare him to my wonderful (my heart is beating faster and at my age .......) ADAM over on Y&R he (as we used to say, "looks like he's been beaten with an ugly stick).  Sorry Thomas lovers, but a lot of people think he's creepy.

Poor Thomas.....

Trusted Contributor

YES a creep for sure.

He needs to just let the girl be.....sure its his half brother in her tummy,,,so he thinks but omg.

Speaking of creepy.......the whole Liam Quen Stephy Wyatt thing is killing me.

Wyatt is creepy. UGH.....I want Steph with Liam. Story line is over the top.