Trusted Contributor

Re: Assassination of Gianni Versace - Episode 4

wrote:

@MarkeieMark  

I had decided not to watch the remaining episodes but couldn't stop watching; I did close my eyes for the most gory parts.

I was so cheering David on to squeeze through that restroom window.

The actor who plays Andrew C. is so convincing.

If I ever saw him in person, I would run as fast as my legs would take me.

@pateacher When he went back to the table it was so depressing.  It was obvious they had a codependent relationship, but I also think the weight of personal grief David had witnessing the murder was just too much for him to think straight.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Love it!  Halfway through the 4th episode.  SO well done!

@winamac1 That's why I didn't want to give away anything!  

Trusted Contributor

Count me in as obsessed too, very well done. Acting is great 👍🏼

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

Another fan!  This series is so strong, emotional and sad.  I do feel it....a sign of great acting, Darrin Criss and his co- stars!  This and The Feud are the very best that I have seen and believe me, I have watched alot of tv and films in my lifetime!  (The restroom window was too small for an escape.)  Ryan Murphy is producing fine work....

Trusted Contributor

I finally got around to watching last week's episode, and I found it even more intense and difficult to watch than the previous week's.  We knew he was going to kill David, but we just didn't know when, and that was really tough to watch.  I thought that it was nice how they portrayed David going into the shack, seeing his father and getting some closure.  Even though the murder was brutal, I felt that it was nice how they portrayed it as if he found some peace. I have to say that I'm happy that we've seen all the murders, so we won't have to watch anymore of the brutality.  

Respected Contributor

Amazing show ! Glad that they talking about that story finally, because I do not remember anything in press years ago.....

I was also wondering about why David did not run, even on the street while walking the dog??!! Frozen from fear and shock or Stockholm syndrome ?So sad....

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Amazing show ! Glad that they talking about that story finally, because I do not remember anything in press years ago.....

I was also wondering about why David did not run, even on the street while walking the dog??!! Frozen from fear and shock or Stockholm syndrome ?So sad....

@SANNA I think "frozen from fear and shock" is the perfect way to describe it.  The actor did a wonderful job of making you feel like you were right there with him.  

Respected Contributor

I think David was afraid Andrew was going to hurt/kill more people if he ran away.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri36 Yes!  He kept saying that he was worried about Andrew hurting others.