Honored Contributor

I have a $15 Apple gift card I redeemed today. It buys me 3 months of Apple TV+ which I must say is a bargain at $4.99 a month and no ads. They have a lot of original content which looks really good, I made a list. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have a $15 Apple gift card I redeemed today. It buys me 3 months of Apple TV+ which I must say is a bargain at $4.99 a month and no ads. They have a lot of original content which looks really good, I made a list. 

Is "Coda" on your list?

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

Add The Morning Show with Jennifer Aston to your list. And Ted Lasso will make you feel good.

Honored Contributor

Yes to the movie and TV shows mentioned, plus these Apple Original series:

'Severance'

'Loot'

'Physical'

'Trying'

'Pachinko'

'Euphoria'

You can also stream the 'House of Gucci' film there.

Honored Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Is "Coda" on your list?

@paixmcdao I had already seen Coda from the last time I had Apple TV+ I have also seen The Morning Show. I saw the first season of For All Mankind and want to see seasons 2 and 3, second season of See, season 3 of Servant and lots of first season shows. 

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

Yes to the movie and TV show mentioned, plus these Apple Originals series and movies:

'Severance'

'Loot'

'Physical'

'Trying'

'Pachinko'

'Euphoria'

'House of Gucci'

@feline groovy   Is also on Amazon Prime

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Mz iMac .

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   Ted Lasso is wonderful!  It's probably my favorite show on Apple TV.  

I also recommend:

Slow Horses (2 seasons and has been renewed for a 3rd)

Truth Be Told (Octavia Spencer--in the first season Aaron Paul and  Kate Hudson also star)

There are other good shows.  I'll come back and mention them if I think of them.  I'm looking forward to The Morning Show returning.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2   Ted Lasso is wonderful!  It's probably my favorite show on Apple TV.  

I also recommend:

Slow Horses (2 seasons and has been renewed for a 3rd)

Truth Be Told (Octavia Spencer--in the first season Aaron Paul and  Kate Hudson also star)

There are other good shows.  I'll come back and mention them if I think of them.  I'm looking forward to The Morning Show returning.

@NickNack I have seen the two seasons of Ted Lasso and saw the first season of Truth Be Told which I didn't really like. I saw a show, Little Voice which I loved but I don't think it was picked up for a second season. 

Trusted Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

Yes to the movie and TV shows mentioned, plus these Apple Original series:

'Severance'

'Loot'

'Physical'

'Trying'

'Pachinko'

'Euphoria'

You can also stream the 'House of Gucci' film there.

HI I think Euphoria is on HBO.   I like your list,  I love "Trying."   "Severence"  I found slow at the beginning but it is one of the shows,  that the last two episodes are so worth it. The new one "BlackBird" is also good.