Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,285
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

I have a $15 Apple gift card I redeemed today. It buys me 3 months of Apple TV+ which I must say is a bargain at $4.99 a month and no ads. They have a lot of original content which looks really good, I made a list. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,366
Registered: ‎04-16-2022

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have a $15 Apple gift card I redeemed today. It buys me 3 months of Apple TV+ which I must say is a bargain at $4.99 a month and no ads. They have a lot of original content which looks really good, I made a list. 


 

Is "Coda" on your list?

“All unsolicited advice is self-serving.”
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,915
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Add The Morning Show with Jennifer Aston to your list. And Ted Lasso will make you feel good.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,176
Registered: ‎07-29-2014

Yes to the movie and TV shows mentioned, plus these Apple Original series:

 

'Severance'

'Loot'

'Physical'

'Trying'

'Pachinko'

'Euphoria'

 

You can also stream the 'House of Gucci' film there.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,285
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have a $15 Apple gift card I redeemed today. It buys me 3 months of Apple TV+ which I must say is a bargain at $4.99 a month and no ads. They have a lot of original content which looks really good, I made a list. 


 

Is "Coda" on your list?


@paixmcdao I had already seen Coda from the last time I had Apple TV+ I have also seen The Morning Show. I saw the first season of For All Mankind and want to see seasons 2 and 3, second season of See, season 3 of Servant and lots of first season shows. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,945
Registered: ‎07-26-2014

@feline groovy wrote:

Yes to the movie and TV show mentioned, plus these Apple Originals series and movies:

 

'Severance'

'Loot'

'Physical'

'Trying'

'Pachinko'

'Euphoria'

'House of Gucci'


@feline groovy   Is also on Amazon Prime

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."


220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,176
Registered: ‎07-29-2014

Thanks, @Mz iMac .

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,837
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Jordan2   Ted Lasso is wonderful!  It's probably my favorite show on Apple TV.  

 

I also recommend:

 

Slow Horses (2 seasons and has been renewed for a 3rd)

 

Truth Be Told (Octavia Spencer--in the first season Aaron Paul and  Kate Hudson also star)

 

There are other good shows.  I'll come back and mention them if I think of them.  I'm looking forward to The Morning Show returning.


The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau





Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,285
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2   Ted Lasso is wonderful!  It's probably my favorite show on Apple TV.  

 

I also recommend:

 

Slow Horses (2 seasons and has been renewed for a 3rd)

 

Truth Be Told (Octavia Spencer--in the first season Aaron Paul and  Kate Hudson also star)

 

There are other good shows.  I'll come back and mention them if I think of them.  I'm looking forward to The Morning Show returning.


@NickNack I have seen the two seasons of Ted Lasso and saw the first season of Truth Be Told which I didn't really like. I saw a show, Little Voice which I loved but I don't think it was picked up for a second season. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,111
Registered: ‎11-21-2017

@feline groovy wrote:

Yes to the movie and TV shows mentioned, plus these Apple Original series:

 

'Severance'

'Loot'

'Physical'

'Trying'

'Pachinko'

'Euphoria'

 

You can also stream the 'House of Gucci' film there.


 

HI I think Euphoria is on HBO.   I like your list,  I love "Trying."   "Severence"  I found slow at the beginning but it is one of the shows,  that the last two episodes are so worth it. The new one "BlackBird" is also good.