Trusted Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Add The Morning Show with Jennifer Aston to your list. And Ted Lasso will make you feel good.

Agree with both of these-Ted is a magic elixer!

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal and @Jordan2 - I find the storyline of "Severance" horrific, as in horrible and terrifying considering what is being attempted right now by scientists (on animals, thus far) in the real world. I am not a fan of the end goal - human/computer interfaces whereby the human brain directly controls a computer through the use of a brain implant requiring brain surgery (like why can't we continue being happy to use our fingers on a keyboard?) including connection to the Met-a-verse, digital twinning, and transhumanism. I don't find concepts like these entertaining in the least, and I refuse to watch them on any device, but to each their own.

Frequent Contributor

I just activated a 12 month freebie through my TMobile account for Apple TV+.

I watched the first episode of Invasion and found it very slow but highly recommend Black Bird.  I have watched four episodes so far and find it very engrossing.  It is quite gritty.  Ray Liotta has a small role in it, this was being filmed when he passed away and Greg Kinnear is also featured. 

I will make note of everyone's suggestions.