Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch The Morning Show Finale ?

I love The Morning Show.  I don't understand the comment about the ending being unnecessary.  Covid is very relevant.  I love Jennifer Anniston and especially Reese Witherspoon.

I really like Chip.  He and Bradley are my favorite characters in the show.  I had a feeling Chip didn't really have Covid when he told Alex he did.  I wonder if he will be sick when they come back on next year.  

I think the ending left us a lot to think about.  I liked it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I really loved the first season but really did not like the second season.  I think the second season should have started with Reese and the CEO, Mitch gone in first episode and Jennifer A with COVID and moved on from there.  The season had too much Mitch and I think the writers didn't know where to go with it.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I love The Morning Show.  I don't understand the comment about the ending being unnecessary.  Covid is very relevant.  I love Jennifer Anniston and especially Reese Witherspoon.

I really like Chip.  He and Bradley are my favorite characters in the show.  I had a feeling Chip didn't really have Covid when he told Alex he did.  I wonder if he will be sick when they come back on next year.  

I think the ending left us a lot to think about.  I liked it.

I read if it is renewed , there will likely be a time jump. Meaning they will skip over much that happened and explain some of the after math as new stories  unfold. The big question is if it will be renewed. Really all it needs is some really good writers , they have a lot of good actors.