Respected Contributor

I'm lost in the last couple episodes, what's that board all about and how does it effect the 3 gals?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Good Witch?

@Just Bling - When they added the final photo and held it up to the light, there was a message displayed.  I can't remember the exact wording, but it had to do with the red moon?  Something about needing the amulets for protection from it.

I waited so long for this new series and I can't say I'm enjoying it as much as I have the previous ones.  It seems like they're trying too hard to come up with storylines.  Sam having played guitar in a famous singer's band, Stephanie dating a younger man, Martha sleepwalking.

I'll watch it till the end, but I hope it improves.

Esteemed Contributor

It definitely has been a disappointing season for Good Witch.  As much as I have enjoyed it in the past, it might be time for them to wrap it up and end the series.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I really liked the first movie and then a couple of the later movies.  I wanted to watch the TV series but when I found out they killed off Jake and Chris Potter would not be in the series I decided not to watch.

I watch the Hallmark channels often and have seen the new commercial for the series, the one with the heavy drum beat music, and it seems to have evolved into a completely different show.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Watched it once. DIdn't care for it. She does that thing w/her mouth.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I've always been a fan of a Middleton escape from reality, but this season has disappointed. It's scattered, with no central theme of particular interest.

The entire cast gives me the feeling that they were burned out, just trying to get through it. Funny, that's how I'm starting to feel about it, too.

All the fans I know feel the same way. This may be their last season, with people starting to tune out. Sad.

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried to watch it but I don't care for the leading lady. I don't know exactly what it is however I can't watch her in anything.  

Honored Contributor

I could not get into the series as I loved the movies so much and Chris Potter.

I'm seeing a lot of the same thoughts on this season on social media.  Very similar comments as When Calls the Heart (not about the season ending/triangle) saying the stories didn't make sense, dangling story lines, too disjointed.

Not sure what is going on with Hallmark shows and movie mysteries.  The mystery series seem to be adding new players to the main cast.  I saw it with Mystery 101 and Crossword Mysteries.  

Chesapeak Shores has a new show runner, so we'll see what happens with that show and how it changes once they dump the music angle and the bar.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

This year I keep falling asleep!

Esteemed Contributor

I have watched and loved all the Good Witch movies and the series since the beginning.  This season, though I find boring.  Ever since they brought in the character Joy, there has been too much focus on her.

I liked it when there were different guests at Grey House each week and Cassie would help with their problems and seeing Cassie more in the store.  Also liked seeing Sam in his office with his patients and his receptionist.  It would be nice if their children would appear occassionally.