Valued Contributor

Anyone watch Bold & the Beautiful???

Wyatt is such a wuss!!!  As is his brother Liam.  Neither of them has a backbone especially when it comes to Steffie.  I can't stand it.

Oh and how about Caroline sleeping with Thomas.  You know that she's pregnant now and will try to pass it off as Ridge's not knowing that he had a vasectomy so the baby couldn't be his.  It's gonna be very interesting. Another Forrester scandal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Bold & the Beautiful???

What I don't get is how are all these rich people so irresponsible??!!!  Surely Caroline was using some for of birth control.  She had no idea Ridge had a vasectomy and even if not then they should have been using protection.  The who's the father on these soaps is so overused and has become boring. 

Valued Contributor

@Pook wrote:

What I don't get is how are all these rich people so irresponsible??!!!  Surely Caroline was using some for of birth control.  She had no idea Ridge had a vasectomy and even if not then they should have been using protection.  The who's the father on these soaps is so overused and has become boring. 

Good point about the contraception.  But we're not supposed to pick up on that.  Oh and now they're engaged. 

Honored Contributor

does anyone think that that video was totally deleted?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

My thought exactly. Not. 

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Absolutely not.  It will turn up when we least expect it on some social media site.  And whatever happened to Lt Baker after eating those frankfurters?  We haven't seen him since.  And it's amazing how they drop storylines and don't think that we notice it.  Whatever happened to the original owner of the Hope for the future diamond?  There was some suspicion that Quinn may have been involved in his death or maybe I'm making that up, it's been awhile. 

Honored Contributor

Nope, I for one don't think it's deleted.  Doesn't she still have it on her phone at least?  But I was shocked at Wyatt today......he really let Ivy have it, telling her how wrong she was.  He really told Ivy about herself!  I kind of liked Wyatt today, lol.  I guess the writers thought it was time for her to stop the madness.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I am so sick of B and B and these boring silly  storylines.. You really expect me to believe Ivy was/is going to be a top model for the company lol! There isn't that much blackmailing possible in the world.