Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Watch 90 Days The Last Resort?

I just read that Molly is dating someone who calls himself the Prison Kingpin. I've also seen lots of pics of them together. He served 12 years and is also married. I don't think he's been married for that long either. Maybe a year? Kelly said he dodged a bullet getting away from Molly and he certainly did.

Honored Contributor

I agree with the comments!  Very disgusting stuff.  Angela has no filter --- at all.  And I thought Kelly and Molly were married?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I agree with the comments!  Very disgusting stuff.  Angela has no filter --- at all.  And I thought Kelly and Molly were married?  

@AngelPuppy1  Molly and Kelly were just living together. Molly has only been married to Luis, the guy she met in the Dominican Republic. Both of her daughters are from different men and she was never married to either one of them.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

Nothing surpises or shocks me any   more on this show!Smiley Mad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

I've only looked in at this show a few times..

I'd watch if Angela and "big" Ed hooked up..LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This show is worse than MILF Manor.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:
This show is worse than MILF Manor.

@lgfan  I never watched MILF Manor but read it's not coming back. I do think this is probably worse.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read that Molly is dating someone who calls himself the Prison Kingpin. I've also seen lots of pics of them together. He served 12 years and is also married. I don't think he's been married for that long either. Maybe a year? Kelly said he dodged a bullet getting away from Molly and he certainly did.

@colliemom4 

Wow!  Really??  Is this what she needs in a man???  I didn't think Molly seemed to be wrapped too tight or very reasonable.  She kept talking about how she was attracted to him when he was a policeman and then when he retired, no.  Yes, Kelly deserves much better than that!  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  Molly and Kelly were just living together. Molly has only been married to Luis, the guy she met in the Dominican Republic. Both of her daughters are from different men and she was never married to either one of them.

@colliemom4 

Oh, goodness.  I did not know her history.  But she sure seems flighty.  And her judgment ---- not good at all.  

Regular Contributor

Last night's show disgusted me enough that I just have to comment.  So much of it was just so disgusting.  Where to begin.....

I guess what annoyed me the most was Jovi.  The whole strip club thing proves  he has serious addiction issues that he needs to address.  He is obviously addicted to alcohol and strippers and I couldn't believe he still had stripper's phone numbers in his phone contacts.  He definitely did Asuelo and Michael a dis-service by encouraging them and telling them they all weren't cheating.

The other thing was the reveal by Ms. Gwen that he had a job offer to be able to be close to home and he turned it down.  Never even discussed it with Yara.  He loves the fact that he can have a beautiful wife and daughter at home when he wants them, and to be able to continue his single party-boy life while he is "away working" for months at a time.  He needs to grow up and get his priorities straight.  I definitely saw a lot more of Yara's side last night and can see why she wanted an apartment in Europe so she could be near her friends and Mother.  I pretty much decided that Jovi is a real loser and she needs to seriously consider leaving him.  She is far too nice and beautiful to put up with his nonsense.

The last thing Asuelo needed was to be introduced to strip clubs.  He is already a big cheater and now he has another avenue to pursue.  Kalani needs to move on from him too.  He will never change and she deserves better.  I guess the moral of their story is not to be blinded by impulsive behavior because you think you are in love and don't ignore the red flags.  If he has been cheating since the beginning she never should have married him or had kids with him in the first place.

Liz needs to move on too.  Ed is a big mouthed ******hole who loves to stir the pot to get attention.  How she has stayed with him this long is beyond me.  Total creep.

Angela just needs to go away.  Sick of her.  Sick of looking at her, listening to her and her double standard of behavior.  Michael is supposed to "tow the line" while she can do whatever she wants.  She is just crude, crass and socially unacceptable.

Kelly had the right idea.  Walk away.  The rest of them all need to follow his example.