Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Watch 90 Days The Last Resort?

@cowboy sam wrote:

@colliemom4 

Will you be watching the 2 part Tell All    i think starting soon??

@cowboy sam  For the Sunday night 90 Day series? Yes.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

oops wrong show for in this chat....Smiley LOL

ok...we will both watch the tell all for 90 days..    instead.Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

After TRYING to watch the last episode, I gave up.  I'm done with this particular show and all of them.

Not something I need to see or hear all of the cussing and swearing with the "GD's, etc".

All of this karma sutra stuff and past life stuff is just way beyond what I need to see or hear about.

Honored Contributor

I hope they don't show the guys going to strip show..If so i will turn the channel!

Ed is already telling talking about going...when the guys advised him not to! He is so gross!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

After TRYING to watch the last episode, I gave up.  I'm done with this particular show and all of them.

Not something I need to see or hear all of the cussing and swearing with the "GD's, etc".

All of this karma sutra stuff and past life stuff is just way beyond what I need to see or hear about.

I shudder to think that this junk represents actual standards of marriage counseling!

Esteemed Contributor

This franchise has become difficult for me to watch.😐 It was a guilty pleasure in years past.😁 I still tune in occasionally, and think several of the couples on The Last Resort are actually benefiting from it, while several are doing what they do best-SHOCK!

Ed and Liz? No...just no...😂 Kalani and Asuelu?🤷‍♀️ I am sad to see what is happening to Kelly and Molly. They seemed to be a strong couple on their other shows.❤ I believe Jovi and Yara have a strong chance, as their problems PALE in comparison to the other couples!!! Angela and Michael <scratching my head>.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I needed some mindless TV last night so I caught up on two weeks worth of this show.  The whole show, all I found myself saying to myself was, "Angela just needs to GOOOOOO."  I honestly despise her and her loudmouth, her "******" talk, those teeth, and how she struts around.  I found myself feeling very sad for Kalani after she explained how Asuelu has been cheating since the beginning.  I like Liz, don't like Ed, and I think Liz needs to get away from him.  Too many fights, just GOOOOO and take Angela with you.  I find myself liking Yara more and more as the weeks go on.  She's the most level-headed and feel that perhaps she and Jovi do stand a chance...but we'll see what happens with the strip club thing (airs tonight).  I think Molly needs Kelly to ground her, and I like them together, so I don't understand what happened between them.  Again, even sitting here typing this, I find myself still saying, "Angela needs to GOOOOOOOOOOO!"  And she should take that stupid blow-up doll with her.  She's so cheap and classless.

Trusted Contributor

I don’t understand how Aseulo has been cheating from the beginning as her father was definitely very strong and had his doubts about him to begin with. I actually enjoyed Kalani’s father. Her mom not so much.
Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:
I don’t understand how Aseulo has been cheating from the beginning as her father was definitely very strong and had his doubts about him to begin with. I actually enjoyed Kalani’s father. Her mom not so much.

Her mom never said much. Did she? I guess her dad talked a lot but took no action against Aseulo cheating. Maybe he never knew about it?