Respected Contributor

Any one watch the movie Contagion 😱

“Contagion” It’s on Prime, OnDemand this was made in 2011 with Matt Damon and Gwyneth Paltrow Oh my gosh it’s exactly what is happening in our world today. SCARY.......
Honored Contributor

Re: Any one watch the movie Contagion 😱

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
“Contagion” It’s on Prime, OnDemand this was made in 2011 with Matt Damon and Gwyneth Paltrow Oh my gosh it’s exactly what is happening in our world today. SCARY.......

Does not sound entertaining at all to me.🙁

Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty 

I remember watching the trailer for this when it first came out and decided not to go to the theatre. 

Right now, I get plenty of updates from all of the local and national news outlets. Not sure I want to see it (the movie) in the upcoming future.

Yes, it is scary!  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

Does not sound entertaining at all to me.🙁

@SeaMaidenI didn’t say it was “entertaining.” One might watch it and learn somethings that we might need to do. It would be a personal choice if you want to watch it. My daughter is an RN and some of the doctors at her hospital we’re talking about this movie and how it was made in 2011. Now it is happening in our world today.
Esteemed Contributor

This movie popped into my head a couple of days ago.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

We watched it and I was shocked how relevant it is- even though it's 9 yrs old!  It scared me because when people get very sick and desperate, bad things happen... I pray we will not get to that point-