Esteemed Contributor

Any Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon movie recs?

What good movies do you recommend from Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon? I recommend the new one on Hulu with Emma Thompson ("good luck to you, Leo Grande"), which was the best movie I've seen so far in 2022! What might you recommend? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon movie recs?

@Goldengate8361 I loved Good Luck To You, Leo Grande.

Emma Thompson & Daryl McCormack were amazing in the movie.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361  Anatomy of a Scandal - Netflix. 

You can read the synopsis on there if interested.  It's a British limited 6 part series. 

OR

Do a forum search.  I believe there is already a thread about it.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  I actually watched that already (Anatomy of a Scandal) and I thought it was great! Thanks for suggesting, just the same.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes amid all of the crazy series we watch I just like a good romantic comedy.  I've watched 2 just recently on amazon.........Book Club and I Want You Back........Both were funny and lighthearted, I need that once in awhile.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 I just watched Marry Me on Amazon Prime starring Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson. I didn't expect much from it but was pleasantly surprised I really liked it sweet story and good music. I also watched Respect on Amazon Prime starring Jennifer Hudson while I didn't like it much maybe you will. Next up for me is the James Bond movie No Time To Die on Amazon. I know you said movies but I just watched The Terminal  List starring Chris Pratt on Amazon, 8 episodes lots of action, it was good. 

Honored Contributor

Because we love Robin Williams, we decided to watch Man of the Year.  We didn't review the film -  we in for a shock.  Loved it, and can be enjoyed on many levels.  

Honored Contributor

Because we love Robin Williams, we decided to watch Man o...

Because we love Robin Williams, we decided to watch Man of the Year.  We didn't review the film -  we in for a shock.  Loved it, and can be enjoyed on many levels.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Because we love Robin Williams, we decided to watch Man o...

I'm chillin' and watching the Travel documentary - Somebody Feed Phil on Netflix, he is so goofy, but makes me laugh, love it when he video calls his parents after each episode.

Trusted Contributor

Just saw and enjoyed Official Secrets on Netflix, a political thriller based on a true story starring Keira Knightley.