Valued Contributor

Re: Another Show On JonBenet Ramsey Tonight

Everyone seems to be saying they didn't learn anything new.  I learned some new things that steer me away from the Ramseys.

Jon Benet had male DNA on her panites, her pajama leg and under her fingernails.  So unless the Ramseys killed Jon Benet and then got in a car searching for some random homeless man to collect DNA with which to place in on Jon Benet's undergarments and under her fingernails - they did not do this.  Find out whose DNA this is and you will  know who the killer is.  The DNA does not match any of the Ramseys.

Also, Jon Benet had stun gun marks on her and the Ramseys did not own a stun gun.  

Another strange fact that I learned - all those houseguests in the Ramsey home messing up the crime scene.  These were educated, supposedly "Boulder society".  No one in that group said anything like - gee, we should leave, we are contaminating the crime scene with our fingerprints and DNA.  Some of these people actually went into the kitchen and made toast!  Afterwards, they cleaned up the kitchen with Windex!  The ransom note was passed around from person to person getting everyone's fingerprints on it.  It makes me wonder if the killer was in that group of guests possibly encouraging this contamination.  

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Everyone seems to be saying they didn't learn anything new.  I learned some new things that steer me away from the Ramseys.

Jon Benet had male DNA on her panites, her pajama leg and under her fingernails.  So unless the Ramseys killed Jon Benet and then got in a car searching for some random homeless man to collect DNA with which to place in on Jon Benet's undergarments and under her fingernails - they did not do this.  Find out whose DNA this is and you will  know who the killer is.  The DNA does not match any of the Ramseys.

Also, Jon Benet had stun gun marks on her and the Ramseys did not own a stun gun.  

Another strange fact that I learned - all those houseguests in the Ramsey home messing up the crime scene.  These were educated, supposedly "Boulder society".  No one in that group said anything like - gee, we should leave, we are contaminating the crime scene with our fingerprints and DNA.  Some of these people actually went into the kitchen and made toast!  Afterwards, they cleaned up the kitchen with Windex!  The ransom note was passed around from person to person getting everyone's fingerprints on it.  It makes me wonder if the killer was in that group of guests possibly encouraging this contamination.  

@Houstonoilers  Lou Smit's hypothesis was the marks were made by a stun gun. That has not been proven. According to a book whose author's name I can't recall now, they also match places on toy train tracks from Burke's toy train set. This author made a very persuasive case for Burke having killed JB, which explains why Patsy would have written a ransom note and why John wanted to get out of town immediately and still fly to their home in Michigan thecdayvafter Xmas. It also explains pineapple in JB's stomach if both kids were up after John and Patsy went to bed that night (bowl that had contained pineapple was found in kitchen on the table I think). The parents' odd behavior can all be explained as making sense if they were covering up for Burke. And BTW, John and Burke never sued that author, perhaps because truth is an absolute defense to defamation. 

Honored Contributor

That a nine year old average size child could have managed to accomplish what was done to a healthy six year old is ludicrous.  Train tracks, really? That man wanted to believe Burke  did it and disregarded any evidence that proved him wrong.

Explaining the male DNA as from the manufacturer makes no sense in that no caring mother would have her child wear panties before they were laundered. 

Honored Contributor

• @occasionalrain wrote:

That a nine year old average size child could have managed to accomplish what was done to a healthy six year old is ludicrous.  Train tracks, really? That man wanted to believe Burke  did it and disregarded any evidence that proved him wrong.

Explaining the male DNA as from the manufacturer makes no sense in that no caring mother would have her child wear panties before they were laundered. 

@occasionalrain  I'm pretty sure Patsy told the police she took them fresh out of the package and JB wore them. Your thought about them is pure assumption.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Listen to the 911 call. You can hear their voices and some of what they said after Patsy thought she had hung up.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower 

The FBI analized the tape of that call and,while there was noise, there were no words spoken by anyone. 

Fresh out of the package can mean new not necessarily unwashed. Still, the DNA was from fluid not skin cells.

Valued Contributor

@occasionalrain  I'm pretty sure Patsy told the police she took them fresh out of the package and JB wore them. Your thought about them is pure assumption.

That still doesn't explain how the DNA was under her fingernails.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is no evidence to support that her parents owned a stun gun.  I don't believe that marks were caused from the toy train tracks either. 

Patsy and John were not violent people.  This was not done in a moment of rage.  She died in a very violent manner.  There is no evidence to support the parents killed their daughter.  I don't believe Burke had anything to do with it either. 

And it couldn't be proven that Patsy was speaking to Burke at the end of her 911 call. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

There is no evidence to support that her parents owned a stun gun.  I don't believe that marks were caused from the toy train tracks either. 

Patsy and John were not violent people.  This was not done in a moment of rage.  She died in a very violent manner.  There is no evidence to support the parents killed their daughter.  I don't believe Burke had anything to do with it either. 

And it couldn't be proven that Patsy was speaking to Burke at the end of her 911 call. 

@Bri369  So you are dismissing the train tracks making those marks based on your opinion? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Imo, it's quite obvious who killed her.

Who?