Respected Contributor

COMING TO DISCOVERY PLUS: 90 DAY FIANCE'S BIG ED, COLT, and 4 OTHERS TO STAR IN A SINGLE LIFE

[ Edited ]

Who's going to watch this one? I'm not paying $$ to watch Discovery Plus just for this show though. 

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-spinoff-the-single-life/?fbclid=IwAR0jUsXF8i__5NLXiqERADWNeHqN5z...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: COMING TO DISCOVERY PLUS: 90 DAY FIANCE'S BIG ED, COLT, and 4 OTHERS TO STAR IN A SINGLE LIFE

They'd have to PAY ME to watch that group of low lifes.

Honored Contributor

Re: COMING TO DISCOVERY PLUS: 90 DAY FIANCE'S BIG ED, COLT, and 4 OTHERS TO STAR IN A SINGLE LIFE

[ Edited ]

Most of the shows on Discovery Plus are already on their other channels. I love Investigation Discovery but don't watch the other shows they're offering. There are a couple of ID shows I'd love to see but won't pay to stream it. I can survive with the channels I have.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl 

I think you're right. I probably wouldn't have watched it anyway. 

I'm so over 90 Day Fiance that I refuse to even read the threads on this forum.

Honored Contributor

No way am I going to pay to watch any of these shows. I hope the streaming idea flops. These companies are so greedy.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SWEET wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl 

I think you're right. I probably wouldn't have watched it anyway. 

I'm so over 90 Day Fiance that I refuse to even read the threads on this forum.

@SWEET 

Don't get me wrong. I do indulge in the show but those chosen to reappear were some of the worst users and self promoters and whackos ever on it.

Frequent Contributor

As a few have stated, I pay enough for cable, not buying any streaming programs.  The greed of these companies, people loosing jobs, can't afford food, yet they are developing more streaming sites, true, they are not forcing you to buy into them; seems the D+, is flooding tv with their dang commercial.

Big Ed, yikes!!!!!!!!! ........... He is so gross, showing him swipe his face with a chip to take the quac mask he has on and eating it!

Respected Contributor

@msclassylady717 wrote:

As a few have stated, I pay enough for cable, not buying any streaming programs.  The greed of these companies, people loosing jobs, can't afford food, yet they are developing more streaming sites, true, they are not forcing you to buy into them; seems the D+, is flooding tv with their dang commercial.

Big Ed, yikes!!!!!!!!! ........... He is so gross, showing him swipe his face with a chip to take the quac mask he has on and eating it!

@msclassylady717 

That was truly a disgusting display. Can't believe they would put this on the screen. Bye bye big Ed. Bye bye Discovery Plus too.