Respected Contributor

Another ABC soap vet has died

Patricia Elliott died. She was 77 and had a rare form of cancer. She was Asa Buchanans wife on One Life to Live.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Another ABC soap vet has died

That's really too bad. I used to enjoy watching her on One Life To Live. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I did too. I grew up on ABC soaps.  I loved ti watch her and Asa.  

Honored Contributor

She was so good.  Renee Divine Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

May she R.I.P., and she will be missed!

Condolences to her family, may they receive comfort, wisdom, and understanding that when we lose those we love so much, we continue to love them and they never die bbut continue to live, as they become a treasured everlasting memory.

Regarding the circle of life, in time as we walk our own grief journeys, we eventually understand and learn how we all must accept what we cannot change, and pray for the strength, guidance, and wisdom to continue to walk God's green Earth, and fulfill our work until it is our time to take the same journey our departed loved ones took before us. 

I was taught to believe that death is not the end, but only the beginning of a very joyous pain free eternal life, in a glorious sacred place where miracles exist, and anything is possible.

That sacred Kingdom has many mansions where eternal reunions with all our loved ones are possible, along with a pain free joyous everlasting eternal life.