Valued Contributor

I am enjoying American Idol but tonight I can't get over the dress Katie Perry wore. She is literally and figuratively falling out if it! 

Frequent Contributor

She's distracting from the contestants. Terrible choice. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: American Idol tonight

[ Edited ]

Katy is such a BEAUTIFUL lady, but it is typical for her to push the envelope with her wardrobe choices!👍 I am really NOT surprised.🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

definitely part of her job @SandySparkles !

7 seasons......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: American Idol tonight 5/5/24

three of my favorites are going through.....one did not make it unfortunately.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Yes the dress screams that she needs attention.  Not a great choice.  I was sorry to see Julia go.  I think I hope Abi wins but would be ok with Tristan.  The 5 left are all good.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: American Idol tonight

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

definitely part of her job @SandySparkles !

7 seasons......

@sunshine45 Exactly!🥰 I would be surprised if she did NOT dress as she does!😁 I cannot picture a tame Katy.😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Certainly the dress is much more eye-catching than when she dresses as a stuffed doughnut, or some other silly costume that she has worn in the past.

We do have to remember, she is a pop star, and entertainers always like to push the fashion envelope!

Respected Contributor

Havn't heard who will replace her next season.

Respected Contributor

Katy looked highly uncomfortable in that "get up" to me.  It almost looked like a gigantic black trash bag wrapped around her at the top and I think it looked stupid.

@Estellee , I am really hoping it's not another one who has to feel the need to be the center of attention.

I miss the old AI days with Simon, Paula and Randy when they gave each of them advice but now it's all the same remarks by all 3 of them.