Esteemed Contributor

Re: American Housewife New Season

@twocatlou wrote:

Watched the season opener trying to like the new Anna Kat but it's a no go for me.  Lost me for good.

New Anna Kat is a no for me too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I’m mediocre about the new Anna Kat. I miss the old one, but just have to get used to her. Maybe if the character wasn’t so quirky, it would have been easier. I’m missing her friends - I believe one of the was also leaving. Didn’t mind the trust fund waiter or Holly Robinson Peete additions. Just a lot of changes this season. Hope Ali Wong returns - wasn’t there on Wednesday and has been zooming in other weeks. Not seeing anything in a quick Google search - some just guessing she doesn’t want to be on set due to Covid. 🤷‍♀️
Esteemed Contributor

We watched first new epi and weren't sure whether that part had been recast ( all the kids looked different; its been a long hiatus).

Honored Contributor

missRe: American Housewife New Season

I miss the original Anna Kat too. It is hard for any actor to step into a role originated by someone else. She's a child, I'm willing to cut her some slack.

Honored Contributor

So far, I'm not really liking the new season too much.  And Anna-Kat was my favorite character and now that she has been replaced....  The new actress is good, I'm sure, but just not the same.  I'm not really into it and doubt if I will keep watching.

The same as others have posted, always been a big fan of Last Man Standing but this season (the last I guess) is just not that good.  And where are all of the kids????  I never warmed to the replacement Mandy.  I don't care for the older daughter at all.  The youngest daughter was really good but she's never on or rarely.  I liked the exchange student and now they have brought her back and she's really grown up.  I will continue watching though.  Didn't the older man, Mr. Alsante (sp) at the store get married to Vanessa's mother awhile back??? If so, where is she???  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

The actress who now plays Anna-Kat is growing on me, but the last actress just nailed it for me. When I heard that she left I knew I was going to miss her, but look forwards to seeing her in other roles.