Honored Contributor

I SEE YOU.    With Helen Hunt.  It's so good, I couldn't tear myself away, if I'd have wanted to, but I didn't.  It's really good.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Really good!!

Yes it is a good movie. Another good movie on Amazon Prime is House Of Sand And Fog. Ben Kingsley.

Trusted Contributor

@Leggett28 @qualitygal 

Thanks for the recommendations- I'll check them out. We have a free (month) trial for AP. 

⚓️
Respected Contributor

@Leggett28 great 👍🏿 recommendation.

Honored Contributor

So many people have turned to Amazon Prime, ITunes, Netflix for movies and to binge watch shows, it took forever for the show we wanted to load. "IT" told us to try again later. Just couldn't handle all the customers.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I SEE YOU.    With Helen Hunt.  It's so good, I couldn't tear myself away, if I'd have wanted to, but I didn't.  It's really good.  

I watched it last night and have to say, I thought it was disjointed.  I would not have recognized Helen Hunt.

Sorry, I give it a thumbs down.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought that it was an excellent movie! I completely understood it and enjoyed the twists and turns. I actually liked how the writer/director brought in the backstory to explain things. However, I can see it might be confusing to some people.  I just happen to like that style. And, yes, Helen Hunt did look quite different.  Not sure how to explain it.

Respected Contributor

Presently I am watching (and enjoying) the series Unforgotten.  The lead actress, Nicola Walker has become a favorite of mine.  I first saw her in The Last Tango in Halifax and then the series Collateral.  Years ago she was in Four Weddings and a Funeral,

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

I watched it last night and have to say, I thought it was disjointed.  I would not have recognized Helen Hunt.

Sorry, I give it a thumbs down.

@lulu1   I think she has had some really bad plastic surgery. 

Valued Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Presently I am watching (and enjoying) the series Unforgotten.  The lead actress, Nicola Walker has become a favorite of mine.  I first saw her in The Last Tango in Halifax and then the series Collateral.  Years ago she was in Four Weddings and a Funeral,

---

Nicola Walker is a favorite of mine, too. She does a great job in TV series and on stage.  I saw her in a play in London a while back with Alun Armstrong, another of my favorites..

For her fans, I recommend Scott and Bailey, Series 3. It is currently available on Amazon Prime Video. She gives an excellent performance in that.