Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/09

It absolutely was not JJ - It was Abigail and she said "Grandpa Bill".......

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I thought Victor's reaction to Bonnie today was so funny.

Some of those spoilers are unbelievable!

Nicole looks a mess - she should have taken a shower and get rid of that awful eye make up.

Bonnie and Maggie in that bright orange - you could see them a mile away!!

Nicole was dressed way too fancy to go the the farmhouse to see Eric (and stay over).

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

What does Paul do for a living?

Nothing---no, just kidding.  (kind of) Wasnt he working with Steve (Patch) and John at their detective agency?  Of course none of them are ever there.  Marlena doesn't seem to go to work any more either.

Honored Contributor

Shelbelle wrote:   Good--re: your spoiler

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

I also cannot understand how Hope is now the Commissioner with her "record."   I think this will cause problems between Hope and Rafe.  They both need to be with someone else anyway.

Honored Contributor

OK, so I just read the spoiler from a couple DAYS ago. Un-bloody-believable. This is going to be very short lived so we may enjoy it while the laughs prevail. Nobody crosses him so it truly is unbelievable.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of spoilers, before certain web sites jump the gun, go ga ga, and publish wrong info, I want to make sure no one (like @snowball gets mislead):

Spoiler
Dr. Rolf is in Memphis so most characters involved in Will's story will travel to (fake) Memphis.  It involves an Elvis impersonator.  But it does NOT involve EJ.  James Scott is not coming back.  He doesn't want to.  I suspect when some web sites find out there's an Elvis they will freak out and make up that EJ comes back.  He doesn't!
Valued Contributor

I'm might be in the minority here but I like Nicole and Eric together so I'm not a fan of they way it looks like they are writing her out.  Let's remember, Brady is the one that told Eric to fire her thinking that would keep her (nicole) with him (Brady).  So his hands aren't clean either.  Brady was just prolonging the inevitable.