Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/25

@BarbiHollywood, a dozen beats seven.

@IlliniGirl88, LOVE the map of St. Luke's and hope your guess is right.  If they're going to go to all the trouble with the costumes and buildup and all they should have at least 20 people there.  I like your list of cast members.  Throw some extras in and it will be done right.

@Jackson08, I'm excited too.  I haven't been excited about DAYS in a long time.  Today should be so much fun!   I really hope I get home in time to watch it live.  

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori  -  I remember Peter Blake, I liked his character.  He's was nice looking too.  Yikes, didn't realize it was in her dressing room!

Respected Contributor

@Judaline  -  That was a fun video to watch, what a trip down memory lane! 

Some of those styles are over the top.  Hope's veil looks like it weighs about 10 lbs! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My last post on this topic:

@KittyGalore, I don't think 28 is very young.

And @IlliniGirl88,  I forgot a very important fact (I'm tired):  The person who walked in on them was her husband!!!  That's why he didn't knock.  Duh!

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori  Yep, I know the Missy Reeves story. Better left untold. dubble yuk

I like the Belushi thing.

So Lucas was the class clown. Love it. But I'd never heard the story. Bless his heart. Some people are happy people and that's what they do. Too bad DAYS had to quash that. Oh, well, in his personal life he can do all he wants.

@Judaline    I wanna know - I wanna know......Where do I find it????? TIA

You don't want to know and you don't want to find it.  Let's just say it was x rated and DAYS PTB must have found out and it went against their standards. I should hope so.

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

So Lucas was the class clown. Love it. But I'd never heard the story. Bless his heart. Some people are happy people and that's what they do. Too bad DAYS had to quash that. Oh, well, in his personal life he can do all he wants.

You don't want to know and you don't want to find it.  Let's just say it was x rated and DAYS PTB must have found out and it went against their standards. I should hope so.

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I had forgotten all about that shall I say incident from way back with Missy R .  And csnt ven remember his real name , character I think was Peter .  It's amazing her marriage survived it.   That was a long time ago she was very young . 

His real name is Jason Brooks, very handsome, at least he was back then.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

St Lukes.jpg

I found this drawing of St. Luke's.  It looks pretty accurate and eight pews are about right.  So let's see, a regular pew typically seats 8, but these are halvsies, so I'm guessing we could see 32 guests, but that probably won't happen. 

Guest list should include:

Jennifer, JJ, Lani, Thomas (but he can sit on someone's lap); Tony, Kate, Theo, Claire, John, Marlena, maybe Brady & Nicole (they'll leave Tater Tot & Holly at home); Victor, Maggie, Justin, BonAdrian, Hope, Rafe, Steve, Sweetness, Gabi (don't know if she'll show), Lucas (if he's around and sober), I know I'm missing people, but can't think who else I've forgotten.  My guess is 21 or 22, maybe more. Woman LOL

@IlliniGirl88  Now we know you have too much free time!!!  Ha ha!!!  This is so awesome!   Who'd ever guess this thing even existed somewhere on the web!   This really made my day!   But in what corner will Thomas be shoved into his stroller like a newborn??  Did you see that yesterday??  When Abigail pushed the stroller, all you could see was what looked like an infant wrapped in a blanket.  Thomas' feet should be dragging and he should be speaking by now.  I saw yesterday he's in a kids tux, wonder if he'll walk down the aisle or anything.  (I know "he" is really a "she."  Why didn't they just make the character girl??)  Ohhhh, this silly show of ours.  

Trusted Contributor

I have to say that I got choked up when Andre gave Chad the watch.   I love them both so much!!!   I would love to see Kate and Andre together!!!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori  -  Woman Surprised  WOW, didn't know that!  She was living her own Soap Opera in real life.

@BarbiHollywood  -  LOL!  You do know I didn't draw that, right.Woman LOL  Actually, I found it on Pinterest.  I was bored apparently one day and found them, I think I was looking at set designs and ran across them.  They have sketches of Jennifer's house, DiMansion, Kiriakis Mansion, and maybe Brady Pub.  I think they're cool to look at. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood  -  Forgot to address Thomas.  Yes, why is he STILL being shown like he's a baby wrapped up in the stroller?  We should see him sitting up, feet dangling out with a sippy cup and throwing Cheerios all over the place.   You'd think Corday could at least spring for a Chucky sized doll for his double. Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  -  Forgot to address Thomas.  Yes, why is he STILL being shown like he's a baby wrapped up in the stroller?  We should see him sitting up, feet dangling out with a sippy cup and throwing Cheerios all over the place.   You'd think Corday could at least spring for a Chucky sized doll for his double. Woman LOL 

YesterDAY as he was being wheeled out in his stroller, it looked like a white pillow in there, but nothing else and it was quick but I know what I saw!

He's a darling kid. (she???) He was trying not to cry but he was so scared with all these strange people around him and Jen especially was smiling hugely, and JJ and all of them trying to get him not to cry because Corday doesn't like to "Cut!!!" for any reason. Whatta tryrant. But Thomas was scared.Maybe they should have brought his twin in while we weren't looking, and Yes, he should be throwing Cheerios all over the place.