Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/10

How ironic that MF decides to come in and immediately go into the shower and close the door...... She's alone in the room and has to close the door.  Just enough time for Steve and Sweetness to crawl out and leave the room.  What was up with those blue glasses anyway??  Was that supposed to be a disguise???

They had "nothing" on Sonny.  Nothing at all...... UNTIL, the waiter says "I saw him standing over Deimos"...... Okay, Sonny - "you have the right to remain silent............

Respected Contributor

Yay, Anne was back today, albeit a small amount of time.  Loved she offered Lucas part of her sandwich.Woman Very Happy

Sweetness's shirt is really bad.  Totally agree, it looks like a pj top. 

Trusted Contributor

Well I just FF the whole show.   I had no interest in anyone toDAY!

Honored Contributor

Eileen Davidson has left RHOBH. Who cares, right? Well!! The thing is, she said she had enough to do with Y&R and Days of Our Lives. So I guess all the rumors are true as the song goes. She'll be joining us and I am very happy about that. If she is portraying Kristen, she'll be heading right to Brady's house. Nothing like stirring up a little chaos. And hold onto Tater Tot, Brady. She always wanted your child.

Honored Contributor

She will probably appearing just as Nicole is departing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  What reason are they giving for her departure??  

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  What reason are they giving for her departure??  

No info on that yet

Honored Contributor

@snowball, respectfully you are wrong.  Tuesday's show was a lot of fun (except for Sonny's arraignment).  Anne being her big mouth self, the four ladies getting tipsy at the bar - my gosh, I actually paid attention today.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG    Well maybe for some of my DAYSies the show was good, but not for me.  I couldn't stand the gals at the bar. Maybe because I can not stand Marlena.

I watched a minute of it and that was it.  Was glad to see Anne and actually she was the best part of what I saw.   But I still FF. 

Respected Contributor

@snowball   I agree.  Anne IS great.  Ever since someone pointed out that all Marlena wears is collared shirts, I can't help but check when she's on.  Doesn't she have any t-shirts or scoop necks tops??  Just a rhetorical question.